∞ Chapter - 9 ∞

I called RM hyung after Yeona stopped crying and drifted to sleep. 

Yes Jimin what happened?

Hyung Jin Ae has been admitted in hospital.

What?! When?

I'll tell you everything when you come here. I'm sending you the name of the hospital.

Okay...

I sent him the hospital name and address. I went to sit on the bench and closed my eyes.

Yeona's POV

My eyes opened promptly as I heard the sound of running. All the 6 members came running towards us. I got up from my seat and so did Jimin who was taking a nap. 

I glanced at the watch then at the OT. It has been an hour but there was no information of Jin Ae. 

"What happened so suddenly?" RM asked Jimin. He narrated him. I was still panic stricken.

"Its been an hour but there's no information of her" Jimin continued looking at the OT door.

But suddenly, Taehyung held me by my wrist and dragged me away. Others tried to ask him but he didn't reply to them.

He dragged me to the emergency staircase and pinned me to the wall. It was harsh. I winced.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. But he only glared at me. But why in anger? I tried to push him but only to tighten his grip on my wrist.

"What did you do to her?" he questioned me in anger.

"Why are you asking me that? What would I do?"

But he still looked at me in annoyance. "You were with her alone. I know you felt jealous of her but why did you have to bring it so far?"

"What do you mean by bringing it so far? I was never jealous of her! Jealous of what?" I looked at him with confused yet irritated eyes.

"Jealous of her being my girlfriend. Jealous of her good and helping personality. Jealous because everyone loved her. What more damn reasons of jealousy do you need huh?"

"Can you stop thinking so highly of yourself Taehyung? I don't f**king care about your girlfriends and on second note, she was my sister like best friend. How can I even think of doing anything bad to her?"

"Can you be trusted? Who knows how many faces you hold. But keep this one thing in mind. If anything happens to her, I'll make your life a living hell" he warned me sternly. 

He loosened his grip from my wrist and barged out. Tears fell from my eyes. How can he think like this of me? How should I tell you Taehyung she has cancer. It has nothing to do with me.

Tears started to rain down from my eyes. I tried to wipe them away but it resulted in more and more. I don't know which reason was it, Jin Ae's current condition or Taehyung's feeling of hatred towards me?

I finally got a control over my tears and went to where others were. All looked even more tensed.

"What happened? Any update?" I quietly asked Jimin. 

"Jin Ae's condition has worsened" he replied in low voice. I quivered upon hearing it. 

Then my eyes moved to Taehyung who was weeping silently covering his face with his palm.

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I wiped it before it could. RM and Jungkook patted Taehyung consoling him while Suga oppa and J-hope oppa stood near the OT.

Jin oppa sat between Jimin and me to make sure we were fine and not alone. 

<Time skip>

Three hours passed and the sun was set, spreading darkness all over the sky. The moon hid behind the dark black clouds, making it even more darker. 

But there was no information about her. We only knew that she was in critical situation. All seemed hungry so I decided to buy some snacks from the store nearby.

I stood up and went downstairs making my way to the convenience store. 

The road seemed unusually silent. I went to the store and bought some snacks. I was about to step out when I heard thunder from outside. It was about to rain.

I bought the umbrella from the store and started to walk. 

I was on my way when my phone rang.

Incoming call....
Jungkook

Accept | Decline

Yeobosayeo?

Noona......

He was crying. I felt very uneasy. My mind started to think negatives but I controlled them.

W-what happened Jungkook?

Jin Ae noona couldn't make it

My hands trembled in shock and a drop of tear fell from my eyes immediately. Maybe because I saw that coming. The phone was still on. 

Yeona noona?

Jungkook called my name from the phone call. I cut the call and ran to the hospital, leaving the umbrella on my way.