∞Chapter 2∞

"Oh Rapmon Hyung! What are you doing up this late?"

"Nothing Jungkookie, was just making coffee for me."

I opened one of my eyes I had shut tightly. There was a man this tall standing infront of me. And I was completely hidden behind him. I stood shocked as to who was this person?

Rapmon Hyung?

"What are you doing Jungkookie?" he asked him.

"Nothing hyung, just woke up to get some water" he replied back.

I turned my head carefully towards the fridge. Oh crap! It was just behind me. Now what?

I held this 'Rapmon hyung's' shirt from behind which made chill go through his spine. I assume.

He stopped for a second before replying, "Sure Jungkookie."

What was he doing?!

He drew his one hand back and signaled me to move along him. I followed.

"What happened Hyung? Why are you staring at me like that?" he chuckled then stared at him.

"N-nothing kookie. Go sleep it's late" he replied with little hesitation.

The other boy took the bottle then went inside.

"You can leave my shirt now" he spoke to me. I didn't realize I was holding his shirt till now.

"Oh Rapmon Hyung!" that boy came again.

You peace of --! Get your ass out of here and sleep no!!!  I cried inside.

"W-what happened?" this Rapmon Hyung turned in surprise.

"Close the refrigerator hyung I think it's still left open."

"Okay. Go sleep I'll do it."

That Jungkookie guy went inside. Finally.

He turned towards me. "Rapmon Hyung?" I asked innocently. Innocently my foot I was damn scared.

"Yeah that's what Jungkook calls me...but how do you know my name?"

"Ah! how I know your na– wait, how do I know your name?" I started thinking. He chuckled.

"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. Or you just call me RM" he smiled. I bowed 90° straight.

"Yeona. Kim Yeona" I greeted him.

"Yeona....nice name" he spoke in low voice.

Could you imagine I was talking to some 'celebrity' late night at his house. Stealthily entered to be added.

My mind was struggling with questions and one came out abruptly, "why....did you save me? I mean....I entered your apartment like a thief..."

"Hmm.....let me see... because I don't find you a person who would steal?"

Woah....no, from which angle do I seem a person who would not steal? You gotta trust less dude.

"I ... don't seem like thief? How can you say that?" I asked him again.

"Because if you really were a thief, you wouldn't have stood right there doing nothing. And you don't seem to be carrying any sharp object either. As far as I have read...... thieves or people like that usually carry a thing for their safety and attack on danger instead of standing at middle of the room doing nothing but closing her eyes."

He chuckled which made me giggle too.

"So, what's the thingy?" he asked me.

"Actually the thing is...." I started to explain. He listened to me like a good boy and only showed shocked impression.

I think he's a good person and can be trusted....or maybe a disructive person?

My eyes fell on the coffee mug in his hand. The amount of coffee in it seemed to be way too much. The whole coffee turned into dark brown paste.

Is he making coffee or colour ?

"Oh...so that's the case. So you need whose shirt?" he asked me again after I finished narrating.

"Some guy named, 'Kim Taevu'?" I replied hesitatingly because now I had kinda forgotten his name.

"Sounds more like deja vu" he laughed silently making me giggle too.
"He's Kim Taehyung"

I formed my lips in 'O' shape. Yeah whatever, Taehyung, Taevu, dejavu or bhejavu....none of my business.

"Ah yes.." I answered him awkwardly.

"Ok you wait I'll get it." I nodded.

He went to some room and I waited for him. Then I saw the coffee mug and decided to make him a proper one since he was helping me out.

After few minutes, he came with a black shirt and handed me.

"Here, the shirt you wanted" he smiled. I then thanked him before handing him the coffee.

"Woah, did you make it? Thank you so much!" he smiled widely.

Who else seems to be here? Or is he seeing ghosts around too?

"Your coffee seemed to be a mess so I decided since you're helping me out why not make it up with a good coffee?"

"Awe that's so sweet of you" he grinned.

After bowing again I started to leave the place when he again asked me, "why you going like that again?"

"How am I supposed to then?"

"Go through the door. You're not some kind of thief."

"Well I am right now. Plus I don't know the way out and won't others wake up?"

"Come I'll take you out" he waved his hand towards the door. I silently noded and followed his steps.

........

I was finally out. I thanked him and bid him before leaving. He was sure a very generous person.

With little clumsiness.

Anneyong!!

Okay, so actually I have few chapters ready now. I am little tired of the previous book so I'm gonna think more about this one.

I don't have mucha words today...I am already tired with everything and wish to sleep whole day.

Anyways, take good care of yourself the coronavirus is spreading really fast.

Byee!!!