∞ Chapter - 15 ∞

We all sat in round. Taehyung was right to me while Jimin to the left. Hana was next to Taehyung.

(You can arrange others as per your choice 😜)

We chit chatted and after a while, the cake came. With them were the staff. Yeah, they had reserved the whole restaurant because they didn't want others to interrupt their celebration.

The cake was big. It was put on the table and everyone stood up. I took the knife for cake cutting but the same time, Taehyung too forwarded his hand touching mine as the result.

I blushed. Why did I blush? I don't know.

We took the knife and started blowing the candles before cutting the cake.

Everyone sang, "Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Mr. and Mrs. Kim...."

What?! We both stared at the staff in shock then exchanged our gaze.

I blushed again. What the hell is wrong with me!

Everyone started chuckling. And we stared at the cake in embarrassment.

"Are you going to stare at the cake or give each other also?" Jin oppa giggled. *Imagine it*

I took the piece of cake and turned to him. My hands reached his mouth to give him the bite.

But my brain played mischief.

Taehyung's POV~

She brought the cake to my mouth. I was about to eat it but instead my cheeks ate it.

Yes, she had smeared my face with the cake. I stood there in surprise.

My mind played mischief too. I grabbed handful of cake and smeared all over her face.

She stood in astonishment and we all laughed. Watching everyone laugh, she started laughing too. 

Her smile, it seems so refreshing. Even I can't resist but smile looking at her.

Hana was next to me, and I could sense a touch of jealousy on her face. Why? Is something wrong with her and Yeona?

I don't know but I feel like they both aren't on good terms. 

Hana's POV~

Yeona, you think you can win him over me? I won't let you. He has befriended me and not you. It won't take time for me to win him. 

And to prove his attraction towards me, I'll do anything. Celebrate today Yeona, tomorrow is my day. *Smirks*

Yeona's POV~

Seeing him happy with me made me smile even wider. I hope he would stay like this forever. I hope he would never change back to his old self. 

But I could only hope. 

<Time Skip>

The whole party was amazing. After we came back home, I went straight to my room and on my bed. Almost about to drift to dreamland, I woke up on hearing the ringing of my phone.

Incoming Call....

Brother

Accept | Decline

Hello?

Happy Birthday Yeona! I 'm sorry I couldn't call earlier.

No problem brother. Thank You so much. How are you?

I'm fine Yeona. Wby?

I miss you brother. When can we meet?

Actually Yeona,I...wanted to tell you something.

W-what happened? *Stutters*

Yeona I'm going on the border. I won't be able to call you. Take care of yourself

W-what?! You're kidding right?

Unfortunately no dear. Be safe. I'll return I promise

Tears started to form in my eyes threatening to fall anytime soon. But I had to be strong. He needed my support. I could cry but he would fall weak to fight for his nation.

Take care brother. I'll pray for your good health.

I Love You Yeona. You're the best sister.

And you're the best and strongest brother of this sister. 

I Love You too. Bye...

Bye...

We both ended the call. Now my tears couldn't hold back and rolled down my cheeks. 

Suddenly, there was a knock. On opening the door, J-Hope oppa appeared inside. Looking at me crying he came running and hugged me.

I cried a river. He stayed like that till I stopped crying and patted my back and my head.

"What happened Yeona?" he asked me.

"My brother is going on the border" I faltered. "I don't know when will I see him."

"Calm down Yeona. Everything's going to be alright. He'll return safely" oppa reassured me.

Why do they all treat me so nicely? I think I'll never be able to leave them at this rate.

"What's wrong?" came a sleepy voice. We both turned towards the voice and Suga oppa was standing at the door. Looking at my puffy eyes, he came to me quickly.

"What's wrong Yeona? Why were you crying?" he worriedly questioned me.

"Her brother is going on the border. She's worried" Hobi oppa replied for me.

"C'mon Yeona, don't be a scaredy cat. And you have us. Aren't we like your brother?" I nodded.

"So smile for these brothers and rest assured. Nothing's going to happen to him." They both hugged me side ways. I smiled seeing their caring personality.

Now whoever thinks they aren't good, I would definitely punch their face. And I mean it when I say. 

Hey beauties!

So I'll take a little turn from here. Tae and Yeona's relationship will continue, with an invisible character of Yeona's brother.