∞Chapter 3∞

3 days have passed since I did that so called robbery thing. At first I was tensed but thanks to RM, or should I call him RM oppa? Well I don't know since he is just a year older than me so let's just assume him as near about my age.

(A/n: It's a fiction so.... anything can happen you know!)

But there's one thing I'm a little scared about. There's someone who has been stalking me continuously. Although he did not harm me, but it still is uncomfortable.

Well I have no job so I sat on my couch searching for one. Anything could do. Except being in vulgar job. And you know what I mean by that.

Thanks to my fate, there was no job for me. I've got good degree but of no use. It is just like a trash to me.

............

My doorbell rang when I was sleeping. It was around 8 at night.

Who would be there right now?

I thought it was Hana. Yeah, I could expect from her to come this late night. To disturb me probably.

I went to the door and opened it.

"Is this Miss Kim Yeona?" The guy standing at my door asked me.

"Yes. What happened?" I replied.

"Ma'am there's a letter for you." He handed me the letter and went.

Maybe this was from my parents. And yes it was. I opened it and read it.

Dear Yeona,

We hope you are doing fine. We tried calling you but international calls cost right. So we wrote you this letter.

Okay, so there's one thing we want to tell you. First, your brother has been selected in Army. So give him good wishes.

He has one mom dad. My wishes are always going to be with him.

Second, yesterday we received a call from one company from Seoul. They wanted to hire you. We know you must be thinking why they called us and not you.

Well we have no idea about it too child. But we think you should go there, talk to them and if possible, accept the offer. Child you need to earn your living now. You can't depend on us forever.

Love, Mommy Daddy!!♥

Yes that's true. I can't depend on their sent money forever. Plus if I have got the opportunity, I'll accept it. But again those conditions applied. No vulgar job.

I folded the letter to keep it inside the envelope again when a paper fell from inside.

BighHit entertainment
Phone no. **********

"BighHit? I suppose this is where they want to hire me?"

I took my phone from the couch and dialed the number. A long ring went before a man picked up the call.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Is this from BighHit entertainment?"

"Yes. Whom am I speaking to?"

"I'm Kim Yeona. Someone from your company called my parents to talk about my job. May I know who is that?"

"Aah! Miss Kim! Yes that was me. I'm glad you called us. So will you accept our offer?"

"Can I get the details about it first?"

"Oh yes you can. If you're free can we meet at the company tomorrow at 11 morning?"

" Okay. Thank you."

I ended up the call. 11 morning tomorrow.

<Time skip >

It is around 9 now. It would take me one and a half hour to reach to the company so I decided to leave as soon possible. Plus Hana leaves her house at 9:15 sharp, so I have to leave before her so that I wont see her face. No more troubles from that arrogant brat. 

I wore a long A-line high neck black dress that was ankle length, long stared sterling silver earring with normal heeled silver sandal. My hairs sat at both shoulders. I put a very light makeup, almost negligible. 

And I was ready to leave.

......
Hey readers!

So, I know this was kinda boring chapter. Well nevermind. I have the next one ready.

I'll update it tomorrow or by tonight. Tomorrow or tonight because I still have corrections to do.

Okay so I don't have much to say. Just take care and be safe.

Good morning to morning readers and good night to night readers!!