∞Chapter-19∞

I squatted down covering my face between my legs, hands on top of knees. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I don't know when I turned like this. This so sensitive Yeona wasn't me. But all it mattered to me now was Taehyung and his safety.

But still he doesn't trust me. To him, I'm the murderer of Jin Ae. I don't know how should I clear this out Tae.

"So I really don't mean anything to you. I loved and cared for you wholeheartedly. But what did you do? You couldn't even trust me?", I mumbled while sobbing.

"Are you done?", came a little heavy voice. I glanced up to meet with his eyes. "Still going to cry or you're done?"

"I'm done Tae", I smiled forcefully, "Sorry Taehyung. And I'm satisfied too." I stood up and turned to leave to my room.

"And yeah, you're right. I killed Jin Ae. I was also trying to kill Hana. I'm a typical jealous b**ch. But now I know my real worth. So don't worry I won't bother you."

Closing the door, I sat on the bed, sobbing. Suddenly my phone rang.

Incoming Call...
Mom❤️

Accept | Decline

Yes mom?

*wailing*
My child is not answering dear! Please ask him to speak..

My heart shattered as I understood her words.

Maa, give phone to dad please

Yes child

*Sobbing* Dad...

No child don't cry. He won't like it.

Dad my brother....he promised to return

Handle yourself dear. He returned.

Not this way dad.

Take care of Mom and yourself please.

I will. You too.

I hummed before hanging up the phone. Getting suffocated and looking woebegone, I ran out of the empty apartment to the terrace.

I couldn't control myself and screamed in emotional pain. My only brother, whom I loved the most left the world without even bidding me. He promised his return but who knew the return would be of his body.

"Why did you do this?", I cried. I had no idea for whom was my tears trickling. For losing my brother or for Taehyung not trusting me but her.

It felt like my life was over. It was my brother who my oxygen. When oxygen isn't present here, how could person be alive.

"Every person I cared for, left me", I cried. "I thought my brother was still there, but now even he left me alone in this cruel world."

I wanted to end my life but no. What would I say to my brother? I left mom and dad in double shock because I couldn't bear one myself? I'm not such a cruel person to do that!

(A/n: You can start the song for better reading and to get swayed with the scene.)

I put on my earphones which, fortunately, I had in my pocket. Starting the song, Samjhawan unplugged, I looked up at the sky. The sky turned purple with stars shimmering across. One star seemed to be my brother looking at me. As if smiling at me and trying to talk to me.

Main Tenu Samjhawan ki,
Na tere bina lagda jee (×2)

Something smoothly touched my wrist and turned me around. Actually someone. More specifically, Taehyung.

"Are you crazy?! What're you doing at the terrace alone?", he chided me, trying to grab his breath.

"Why do you care?", I mumbled.

Tu ki jaane pyaar Mera,
Main Karun intezar tera

Tu Dil tuiyo jaan meri
Jaan meri....Jaan meri

(Read further when guitar tune starts.)

"Hey! Stop your mumbling already! And answer me. Why didn't you tell me you were coming here?"

"I said right, don't worry I won't bother you. Go comfort Hana. Don't need to panic about me", I replied tonelessly.

"Were you crying?", he asked back in concerned tone.

"You don't need to bother Taehyung. You would still consider it as crocodile tears or me acting to gain sympathy", my voice became little heavy.

"And why do you think that so?"

"Why? You're literally asking me that question? You don't trust me with anything I say or do and you're asking me why do I think that so? You find Hana more righteous than me and you're asking me that?"

"Did I ever say that?", he counter questioned.

Mere dil ne chun laiya ne
Tere dil diyaan rahan

Tu jo mere naal ture taan
Turpe meriyaan sahaa

"Do you need to say that too?", I exclaimed, "hah, forget it Taehyung." "Afterall my love is just a phantasm for you", I mumbled too low to be heard. My head bent down while I wiped away the falling tears.

"Go Taehyung, I don't want to spoil your mood before your concert. Just do well. I won't bother you", I pulled his hand from the grip. 

I never deserved you. It's true that everything ends with single misunderstanding, and everything gets cleared too. I experienced it today.

Main tenu samjhawan ki...

Just as I turned my back, he twirled me at once and promptly put his lips on mine.

(The song still played on her phone)

Ve changa nahion keetaan beeba

dil mera tod ke...

Ve bada pachhtaiyaan Akhaan

Naal tere jod ke....

His left hand moved to my waist while the other touched my cheek. It was cold as ice but soft as baby's. The lips were just that way soft. 

After a minute or less, he immediately parted himself from me and spoke those 3 words which were just distressing,

"I am sorry".

So I finally got the track to continue this a little more. It's tangled in my mind so after placing it perfectly, I'll update further.