∞ Chapter - 12 ∞

"Yeona!" came a girl's voice from behind. I don't know who she was but for sure the voice was very familiar. I turned to look at her and my jaws dropped.

Hana. Yun Hana. The girl I was trying to escape from and successfully did, was back in my life to make it more worse. 

Just no. Don't come forward. Why here out of nowhere?  

"Hi Kim Yeona. You forgot me? Your best friend?" she tried acting innocent. Best friend my foot. Malicious person, you b**ch.

"H-hi Hana...." I replied awkwardly. My anger temperature was rising inside.

" Hi everyone, I am Yun Hana, Yeona's best friend" she waved her hands and took a seat beside Taehyung as the seat next to him was empty. 

"What is she doing here?" Yugyeom whispered to me. 

Yugyeom knew about her character since back in college. She used to talk sweetly but the intentions inside her was totally unknown by others. Everyone believed her talks easily and fell for her trap.

"I don't know. But I don't get a good vibe now she is here" I whispered back. But nothing could we do. Although aware about her identity, we zipped up our mouth to not to ruin the meetup.

Time passed and Hana befriended everyone. It took me time to convince Taehyung to act kind to me but I don't know what magic she did on him, he acted so friendly to her like they had known each other for ages.

I was just glaring at her. Although it was good that after Jin Ae's death, whatever happened to him, he was able to get out of it, but I didn't want her to be the one to take out.

No, I don't mean by me being the one to get him out from that depression but not expecting to be her. What if she lured his mind towards her ? What if she made him the way I always read in the stories? 

Yeona get your mind straight! She won't do anything to him, I warned myself.

 "I'll just come in a minute" I excused myself from everyone to the washroom.

After freshing myself up, I came out only to notice Hana standing infront of me. Why again?

"Hey Yeona. I didn't know you were friends with BTS and GOT7 " she waved her fingers.

" Nothing to do with you" I ignored her and went to wash my hands.

" Oho, so now you've got some attitude huh? Well well, not bad" she moved towards me.

"I hope you saw me being in good terms with Tae didn't you?" she smirked.

"Very well, but don't you dare put a finger on him. Or you don't know me properly" I raised my brow in annoyance.

"Being all protective huh?" she smirked, " I hope you know to what extent I can go to win what I want."

"Not this time girl" I raised her chin with my index finger, smirking. 

"And oh, another thing" I turned before leaving, " don't call him Tae with your filthy mouth." She frowned.

We both came out from the washroom. I was ahead from her when she screamed in pain, or maybe trying to act so.

I turned to look at her holding her leg sitting on the ground, faking tears. Just someone take her away from me! "Burden on earth" I mumbled. 

And Taehyung ran towards her. "What happened?" he asked her crouching down.

"Nothing, someone deliberately kicked me" she glanced at me. Following her eyes, his eyes met mine and he gave me death glare. 

Seriously?! What the hell did I do? Why you staring at me like that? 

"Are you so much obsessed with me that you can't bear anyone near me?" he came towards me. What the hell?

"Seriously? Can you please keep your crap with you? Oh sorry, but I'm not interested in it" I frowned in anger. Why can't he trust me? 

"Just stay away from my people" he pointed at me in warning tone. Hana was watching everything and she smirked at me. This girl, I'll punch her annoying face!

"As if I'm interested" I raised my shoulders in shrug. Not being able to bear much of this bullshit I took my leave from everyone. But before leaving I cleared it out, " Get this thing straight, I had nothing to do with her or her so called tear."

I went back to apartment but thankfully, Jimin was with me. 

"Finally home away from that drama" I sighed laying on the couch.

"You're bold!" Jimin widened his eyes in amazement. "And why is that so?" I asked back.

"I mean the girls I've usually seen tend to create drama over a little thing but you. You remind me of Jin Ae" he clarified.

"Was she also like this?" I asked in excitement. He laughed then continued.

"Yes, And that was the main reason everyone liked her, especially Tae. You know your personality seems to be little similar to hers."

"Really?" my eyes widened in happiness. He hummed. 

<Time Skip>

Time passed and we both chit chatted. Jimin indeed was cute boy. Gentle man and loving personality I'd say.

Soon, everyone returned home. We all went to our respective rooms.

But before I could close my room, Taehyung entered and pinned me to the wall. I was shocked.

"What do you want?" I asked him. Not angry or annoyed.

"I'm warning you again. Don't you dare lay fingers on my dear ones" he said in annoyed tone.

I scoffed, "And I'm clarifying it again. I don't have anything to do with your dear ones. And I'm not some kind of obsessed person."

He tightened his grip again. But I felt something warm. I turned my gaze to my left to see his hand bleeding. 

"Tae, you hand" I spoke in perturbation. 

"Don't call me Tae! You are not capable of it" he glared at me in anger. But my phobia had triggered by then. Sweat started to form on my forehead and around my neck. 

Every time I felt his blood running down my hands, my uneasiness increased. I dropped on my knees feeling dizzy. Tears started to trickle down my cheeks without my consent. 

And in no time, I felt shortened of breath. Taehyung was looking at me. "Don't do drama please" he scoffed speaking coldly.

But seeing me getting uneasy he asked me in worried tone, " Hey, hey, what's wrong?"

I pointed towards my bag holding my chest with other hand, where I had my medicine. He ran and bought the bag to me. I hurriedly opened my bag and started to search for the medicine scattering all the other things kept inside. I quickly took the medicine and drank the water Taehyung had bought by then.

Easy. I was turning back to normal. He started to leave but I held his right wrist.

"Wait a minute" I spoke trying to inhale more oxygen.

Standing up on my feet, I held his arm leading my way to the bed.

I took the first aid box from my bag and a blindfold and sat next to him.

Author's POV~

Yeona held his hand gently and started to clean his wound. She looked worried even though the blindfold covered her eyes. V just stared at her in amazement. Every time he flinched, she apologized and treated his wound more gently.

Why Yeona? Why do I hate you? Why does my heart keep saying you were not wrong? Why do you care for me even though I leave no stone unturned to make you fall in trouble or hurt you? , Taehyung thought.