∞ Chapter - 16 ∞

At morning I woke up little earlier than usual because yesterday night had frightened me.

Every person worries for the Armyman. But what his family goes through can't be felt by anyone. When her brother and her son says he or she is going on the border, what a mother and a sister holds back inside her is beyond the thinking.

I felt proud for my brother, but at the same time, my heart pounded faster than usual. A sense of insecurity was surrounding me. I didn't know what to do.

Incoming Call....
Mom❤️

Accept | Decline

Hello Mom!

Hello dear. How are you?

I'm good mom. What about you?

I'm also good child.

There was a long silence.

Mom?

Yes child? *In teary voice*

Mom are you okay? Are you crying?

She said nothing.

Mom? Please talk to me.

I'm very scared dear. I don't feel right.*Sobbing*

Nothing will happen mom. Just stay strong.

The tension is high on the border child.

Have hope mom. Nothing will be wrong.

He's my only son, child. I can't loose anyone of you.

Stay strong mom. He'll be back safe and sound.

How child! How? *Whines* Oh my son.

I don't know what should I say. The tears fell from my eyes. Pressing my lips, I replied,

Mom be strong. You have to support both of us.

Can I talk to dad?

Hello?

Hello dad. Please take care of mom.

I will dear. You stay strong too.

I will dad.

Child I'll hang up because the balance is low.

Okay dad. Take care.
Love you.

Love you too my child.

We hung up the call. My father's last sentence had heavy voice. My tears couldn't stop but roll down my cheeks. I dug my face in my palm and cried bitterly.

That moment, I felt someone caressing my hair. I looked up to find Tae sitting infront of me.

"Tae..." I called his name while crying.

"Sshh, just cry as much you want" he stopped me by putting his finger on my lips. He sat next to me and pulled me to his chest.

I cried while he patted my head, kissing my temple. After crying pools of tears, I don't know when but I drifted to sleep.

Taehyung's POV~

She was crying bitterly. I overheard the conversation yesterday night so I knew the reason.

Soon, she drifted into her dreamland. Slowly, I settled her on the bed while covering her with the blanket. But it seemed little familiar scene to me. As if I had seen it before. 

Looks pretty while asleep. But totally off my taste, a smile plastered on my lips while the thoughts ran in my mind looking at her. My hands reached hers while patting her.

Ba-dum ba-dum...

What's wrong with my heart? Yeah, it just beat fast suddenly. Did I get heart issues in this young age?! 

I removed my hands from hers and it turned back to normal. Strange.

Walking out of her room, I reached to the kitchen to make something for others. Strange right? Today everything is strange with me. Well I shrugged it off and took things from refrigerator.

"Horrible!" I mumbled in shock looking at the state of the kitchen. "Joon hyung...." I vexed while sighing. It would be no one else than Namjoon hyung to mess up the whole kitchen. Expected.

Before starting to cook anything, it was first needed to clean up the mess. I took the mop and started to clean it. Most difficult task. I had to bend down to clean everything.

"Geez, it's pathetic. Clumsy hyung! all is his fault!!", I mumbled while cleaning the floor. 

Thud, I heard something fall on the ground. I turned to look at it.

"Yeona!"

Yeona's POV~

My sleep was disturbed as my heart rate fastened suddenly. The same feeling of uneasiness. I shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to get the water.

There, Taehyung was cleaning the floor. Strange. I walked to him but noticed the drum that was about to fall just above his head. 

I ran and covered him but the drum unfortunately hit my back and fell on the ground making a loud sound. He turned to look at me but I pressed my lips in order to hold my pain back.

"Yeona!", he shouted my name turning at me. Quickly getting up he hugged me.

Next second, I felt my shoulders wet. Is he crying?

"H-hey! Why're you crying?", I cupped his face wiping of his tears.

"You're fine right?", the broken voice came from his mouth. I hummed in response although it was paining bitterly.

"I'll go to my room", I excused myself making up for washroom.