∞ Chapter - 21 ∞

Yeona's POV~

It has been 2 days since that incident and yeah, I confessed him too. *Blushes* Tomorrow was their MTV VMA's performance so currently they all are in New York. Here it struck 3:12 a.m. 

My eyelids flickered as I lay on bed waiting for them to call as soon as they reached there.

'Take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria....'

My phone rang, breaking my almost deep sleep. I took a look at the caller through my half open eyes.

Incoming Call...

Tae

Accept | Decline

Tae did you guys reach? Everything's fine right?

Someone's worried...Ohoo~

Bunny....*sigh*

Yes Noona *teases*

Are you missing Tae hyung?

N-no! I asked about you all clearly! 

Ooo...someone's shy too! No problem noona, I'll hand it to him *laughs* Anyways he is trying to take the phone from us--

He's crazy Yeona. Shut up jungkook..

Jimin: Yah! You're clearly blushing. Why're you scolding innocent child?

Innocent ? *clicks tongue* 

Jimin: Go talk to her we won't disturb love birds *smirks*

Yah! I'll kick you! Jiminie pabo!

I listened to their conversation and was laughing all the time. Oh these cute boys. Seriously.

Don't mind him. We reached here and we're heading to our place.

Hmmm...

You're okay? 

Of course I am! Wby? 

Hehe I'm cute as always. 

Yeah *laughs*

Take care of yourself. Our show will start at 8:30 p.m here tomorrow. That means 9:30 a.m there.

I'll be ready with the ARMY bomb what say?

*Giggles* Okay. Now get some sleep. Bye bye!

No bye bye. Let's talk later. 

Okay ma'am! Good night!

Take care!

I didn't want to cut the call before so I just stayed on the line holding phone in my hands. 

Yeona?

Hmmm?

Okay take care of yourself! and....Saranghayeo--

"What?" He immediately cut the call. Did he just say that word? Did he say-- no no you heard it wrong Yeona. But did I really hear things?

Shrugging everything out of my mind, I went to sleep. Afterall, morning was going to be rush.

Time Skip

Taehyung's POV~

Its night now. I lay on my bed thinking about her. Yeona. I couldn't meet her whole day which made me feel dull. Because I was used to her presence, her care, her protective nature and everything. And when she wasn't present with me, I wanted to grab her here with me to New York.

"I think I should call her" "call her not", I battled inside my head. Finally, after prolonged battle, I took my phone and called her. But her line went switched off. Maybe her battery is down.

My eyelids flickered and soon, I drifted to sleep.

My eyes clicked open at midnight. I tried calling her but same again. This was quite weird. I went to Jimin to tell about this.

"Hey Jimin, Yeona isn't picking her phone. Her line is switched off", I whispered.

"Get a sleep V. Her battery must be down. She'll call you later", he replied in sleepy voice. I guess he was right.

......

We were in the green room, getting ready for our performance. But my mind was distracted because it had been whole day but Yeona didn't pick her phone up. It really scared me. Was she alright? She wasn't in danger right?

"Cheer up Tae. She's fine! C'mon don't put that gloomy face of yours", Joon hyung interrupted, patting my shoulder. I just nodded.

To be honest, I was distracted because of Yeona and the performance, both. Since this was our first performance on VMA, we were all concerned or say, anxious about it.

The makeup artist walked to me and started doing my hair. But my mind didn't get out of the building up thoughts.

"Sir are you missing someone?", she asked me. I hummed in response.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes. She's not picking phone. I'm worried if she's doing fine", I stared at my hands.

She did not speak further. I closed my eyes to relax myself. After my makeup was done, she applied the lip balm on my lips and mixed it.

As she was doing so, I felt a pair of soft lips on mine. My eyes wide opened, lashes still blinking rapidly.

As soon as she parted, I examined her face. "We meet again", she smiled at me. The smile I was waiting for.

"Yeona!", I embraced her warmly.

"Tae you're too strong", she spoke. Yeah, I was. I quickly released her, a wide grin still plastered on my lips.

"You were actually planning a surprise and you didn't even tell me!"

"If I told you, what would be the surprise?" , she laughed.

My evening was lit up. Now I could set others night alight too.

"Did you meet others?"

"What do you think?", she giggled. "They all knew it since start."

Amazing. And I was so easily fooled despite being a good actor. "You guys fooled me huh?"

"Something like that?", her index finger tapped her chin while she chuckled.

Tonight was surprising. We performed well and even got awards. Our song 'On' from Map Of The Soul:7 earned the title of 'The K-pop and Best Pop as well as best choreography for the video'. And we even got awarded for best group.

Since it's a huge success and Bunny's birthday, next chapter for him. 💜