∞ Chapter-17∞

I headed to my room not wanting to show my pain. I half closed the door and went infront of mirror.

There was bruise on my neck and back of my shoulders. It hadn't worsened but had reddened. Looking for the aid box, I sat on the couch and took everything out of my bag.

"Ahh", my body flinched in pain on sudden cold. Turning my head I looked at the person standing. He held the cold patch and an ointment.

"Sit straight", he ordered me. My cheeks were burning unnecessarily. His touch sent me chills. Saying it as soft touch would be an understatement.

It took few minutes and my pain was finally relieved. "Umm..I-I'll leave now. Take care", he shyly spoke and started to leave.

"Thank you Jungkook", I smiled looking at him.

"Kwenchana", he waved his hand passing a bunny smile before leaving.

The whole day passed in their practice as they had to release their new album. I was not in good mood because of yesterday's news but they really had something in them. Jimin and Jungkook came to me time to time to keep me company. Jin oppa cracked his dad jokes to light up my mood.

"Do you know why cows have hooves instead of feet?", he asked me.
"Why?"
"Because they lactose", he clapped his hand laughing in his signature style.

J-Hope oppa and Suga oppa rested next to me after practice while I handed them the water bottle.

"So, how are you feeling?", J-Hope oppa asked me pinching my cheeks while passing the sunshine smile.

Who would not feel happy after looking at his sunshine smile. I nodded replying, "better."

"RM!", I called him to hand the water. He flashed his dimples. That's unfair! His dimples...they are literally hypnotising.

I threw the bottle to him and attempting to catch, he opened his palm but destruction god will be destruction God. He couldn't hold it and the bottle fell on his feet hitting it.

He winced while we laughed at him. He scratched his hair awkwardly smiling.

"Hyung I want to do your rap!", Taehyung pouted pleading. They looked at each other, giggled, then allowed him.

Woah, his rap was cool and funny. His movements made trio rappers laugh like hell but he remained unaffected and rapped.

It was his childish side. Cute.

After everyone practiced, we headed to home. We were getting out of elevator of the company when my shoes rubbed with floor making me fall on ground.

"Are you okay?", Taehyung asked me turning who was moving just before me. I nodded and stood up. But I had sprained my ankle.

"M-my ankle is probably sprained", I replied massaging my ankle.

He bent infront of me which startled me for a second. "W-what are you doing?", I asked him.

"Get on my back", he spoke coldly.

"No leave it. You'll again misunderstand me as either attention seeker or a malicious person trying to take advantage of you or come closer to you", I mumbled last few words.

"Shut up and get on my back or I'm carrying you the way ARMY doesn't want me to", he replied coldly. Again. But it felt good when he cared for his fans.

Hesitatingly, I put my hands around his shoulders. He grabbed my legs holding it tightly and started walking. I won't lie I was wearing baggy jeans but his touch still sent me 440 volt shock throughout my body.

My chin was on the crook of his right shoulder and I could smell his still present cologne from his body. My eyes turned to his face everytime without taking my consent.

And oh my habit always spoils the moment. I didn't know when, but I drifted to sleep while my chin still on his shoulder.

Taehyung's POV~

We reached home finally. Her breath was tickling the crook of my neck.

"Awe we got two babies in our group", Jimin laughed behind me.

"Shut up your mouth Jiminie pabo!", I glared at him. "She'll wake up!"

"Jimin Hyung, someone's being caring n all huh", Jungkook smirked putting his arm on Jimin's shoulder. They both giggled while I stared at them.

"You three, shut up and get inside", Joon hyung pointed at us.

We moved inside and I took Yeona in her room. Placing her on the bed carefully, I tugged her in the blanket.

She looks cute though, I smiled. Yah yah yah! Get your mind straight Dumbo! What're you saying?

I closed the room while tiptoeing out of her room and went to my room, changed myself and got on the bed.

Next morning my eardrums were almost about to burst from the continuous ringing of the phone.

"Yah, what the hell!", I shouted in annoyance, jumping on the bed.

"What is going on V?", Bang PD-nim answered from the other side. It confused me.

"What happened?"

"Did you not see the Twitter post?"

What kind of Twitter post? "What're you talking PD-nim? Which post?", I asked confused.

"The trending post of yours. Check it out", saying the words, he hanged up the call.

I quickly opened my twitter and the scene infront of me just blew my mind.

What do you think Tae saw?

Whatever he saw, what I saw is just breathtaking for all the ARMYS. Gosh he's looking so cute in Dynamite Teaser!!

And say what?! Dynamite Teaser is #2 on trending in India!

I just want them to reach #1 cuz they have views and vote count more than the other video.

Let's pray together ARMY !! And let's rock on their Dynamite release and fill the top trending with their song.