∞ Chapter - 14 ∞

"Oh shit!!", I screamed and ran towards them.

The car approached them with speed like wind. I pushed the man to the other side and the girl fell along with him on the other side. Still the car approached me and I shut my eyes.

But just that instant I found myself in someone's arms. It was a relief to be alive without any scratches. Specially blood or I would've died because of my phobia if not from accident.

"Are you okay?", he caressed my hairs then my cheeks cupping them. He touched my hands in worry.

"I'm fine Taehyung", I smiled assuring him. He hugged me tightly, never letting go.

"I was scared you would leave me too", he whimpered while caressing my hair continuously.

This was his new side.

"Hey Taehyung. C'mon I'm not leaving you that easily. But please leave me or I'll leave my body."

He released me realising what he was doing. Did he blus--

"Don't do this next time without precautions or you'll be up", he spoke coldly.

--No he did not...

"Tae! Where were you?", Hana the witch is back.

"Sorry, let's just go back it's late already", Tae replied.

We all headed home. On the way, Hana was staring at me with evil eyes.

Now I want to rip her eyes out from her eye socket.

She tried to touch his thighs many a times but I prevented her. But what a fruit I got. He stared daggers at me.

Do you want her to touch you? Staring daggers. I will rip your eyes out too!!

<Long Time Skip>

2 weeks passed and Hana grew closer to him. She tried to do things to him too but fortunately I was present everywhere he was. 

But this boy, I don't get it why he likes her but doesn't want to understand me. Everytime I prevented Hana, he stared at me as if I was trying to do something to him.

Suga oppa and RM too don't find her good. They too doubt her but since they never asked me, I also never told them her reality.

Today is my birthday. Also his. It's 30th December. We all planned to go out for dinner. 

I just wore a white long netted dress with brown bow around the waist. Along, I put on golden printed heels.

"Yeona, are you ready?", J-Hope oppa called me

"Yeona, are you ready?", J-Hope oppa called me. I fixed my hairs and quickly went out.

"I'm ready....", my tone smoothly went inaudible as I stared at both of them. Then I glanced at RM who just shrugged his shoulders.