∞ Chapter - 24 ∞

Author's POV~

They all sat in the cafe shop. The aroma of coffee at morning freshened the mind. In this cold weather, warm coffee gave another energy in itself.

Inhaling the smell, J-hope spoke, "So, what are we planning today?"

Yoongi, as usual, yawned and sat straight taking the cup in hands. "I'll take this as a leave and enjoy the warm and cosy bed."

"Boring grandpa", Jimin muttered under his breath.

"Let's just do whatever we feel like. What say?", Namjoon suggested. They all agreed to it and took the sip of their coffee.

Later that day, Namjoon decided to go to the famous book store and spend his quality time reading few books he found interesting.

Jin and J-Hope decided to go around in every restaurants while Jimin went to the nearby pub. His curiosity to try whatever drink never ended.

Jungkook decided to be alone and travel the whole city and Suga had his comfy bed to land upon. Yeona and Taehyung were together.

Immediately after they came out of the cafe, they parted their ways.

"What's the first thing we should do?", Yeona asked Taehyung while back walking. He looked around and spot a photo booth.

"Let's go and take a picture together!", Taehyung pointed towards the shop at the other end. He quickly ran towards shop.

"Tae don't be insane! Come back please"

"Will you come with me then?"

"I will. Fine I will come with you but first you come back!"

Yeona reminisced the part of her dream out of blue. She held her head managing to let out, "ahh..."

Taehyung by now had noticed her. He ran to her and quickly held her arms. "What happened Yeona?"

She shook her head in nothing sign. "Tae, let's just skip this. Let's just go somewhere else."

He agreed and called for a cab. They both sat inside and started to explore the city. Taehyung kept his camera in his hand and took pictures of many things and places while Yeona enjoyed and kept teasing him.

Hiding their identity very well, Taehyung and Yeona walked through the streets and enjoyed every moment. To consider it as traveling might be an understatement. This was actually sounding a date.

On the other hand, J-Hope was about to encounter his life changing moment.

"Let's order these 2 dishes they're new", Jin pointed to the mentioned ones. J-Hope agreed with him.

"Excuse me mind your words! I payed you for my orders!", A girl shouted outside. Hoseok's gaze turned towards her.

"Ma'am it's not full money."
"What do you mean? You're saying that I am trying to scam you all and get away?!"
"We didn't say anything."
"Of course you did. Now what is left to say?"

"How much money?", Hoseok went to them and asked the waiter. "Sir $200 more--"

"Hey I gave him the full money. And are you doing a charity over here? I'll deal with him get off", the girl interrupted him and started to scold him instead.

"You mister! You just kept the amount in your pocket. Get it out! Do you guys do this to all customers? Huh?"

The waiter got nervous. But a pissed of expression stood behind. Of course he was trying to get money from her. Hoseok noticed it. He payed him off the remaining amount.

"I said get off you didn't understand?", she glared at him. Hoseok smirked at her. "Do you like falling yourself in trouble so much? I payed your bill. Thanking would be better."

"I didn't ask you to!", her eyes widened in annoyance. " Dumb man."

"You probably don't know me?", his brows raised in confusion.

"Of course no. And it doesn't matter me if you're a celebrity or a politician or anyone so called "famous" ' she fake force smiled.

J-Hope was quite mesmerized by her attitude. Others might find her annoying but he found her strong. Little dumb but observant still. It was sufficient for his first meeting with her.

"All run before the glam and fame", she muttered under her breath. Giving him a side glare, she left towards the reception.

After a few minutes, someone slammed on Jin and Hoseok's table. The flinched and looked at the person. 

"Keep your money. And waste somewhere else if you have so much", she scoffed. Before turning to leave, she advised him, "Don't do charity. Not everyone is good here."

Her raven colored mid length hair swayed by the wind as she walked out of the restaurant. J-hope was starring at her, jaws dropped.

"Bold girl!", Jin blinked his eyelids. "With high self esteem", Hoseok added. "Impressive."

<Time Skip>

Taehyung and Yeona walked together through the streets.

"So we're going to the golden bridge okay?", Taehyung said holding her hands.

"Isn't it too far from here?"

"Not much. Let's enjoy the walk and scenery."

They walked through the lanes. Each step they took, Yeona's dream, precisely a nightmare, flashed infront of her. She felt it strange.

Is it actually what I saw in my dreams coming true?