∞Chapter 4∞

"What?!" we spoke in unison. 

"I-I....no no no...never!" I shook my head in disagreement. No why the hell would I opt such a job? Doesn't it include in vulgar job's category?

Few Minutes Ago

I reached at the company and wow~ what an interior designing!!

Well well... I stood outside cuz I was literally scared? No I was nervous.

Now don't ask nervous for what. I'm nervousy person Haha....(my version of nervousness)

I waited for a minute when a man came running towards me from inside.

"Late?" he asked smiling.

"Ah, Annyeong! Aniyo. I just arrived" I bowed and replied back with a natural smile.

"Come inside let's talk in my office" he politely said. Rare to see people who are so kind...

<Time Skip>

I entered his office and after him, I took my seat.

"So, Miss Kim?"

"Yes. And...?" I indirectly tried to ask his name.

"Ah! Bang Shi Hyuk" he forwarded his hand and I shook it.

"So Bang Shi Hyuk-ssi, may I know why you called my parents?"

"Ah ne...I actually have an offer for you."

"For me?" I asked him back.

"Actually I want you to first agree with the job."

"Sorry sir but I think I should know before any agreement?"

"Oh child don't worry it's not a vulgar job. Actually I want you to act for someone."

Wait how did he know I don't want a vulgar job? Strange cuz I never met him. I remember.

And wait --What? Why do I have to act? I'm very poor at it!

"Ann...yeong?" someone knocked the door.

"Oh child! Come come, come inside" Bang Shi Hyuk-ssi indicated him to take a seat.

I didn't care to look at him. None of my business why he is called.

"Oh so Miss Kim, do you agree?" he asked again.

Well if it isn't vulgar, not a bad opportunity to grab huh. "O-Okay..." I replied but I was still hesitant because I felt something wrong. Well my instincts said so.

"Okay, so I want you to act as his girlfriend in the public" he continued.

"What?!" we spoke in unison.

What the hell is this? Oh my Rajma's, is he not in his sense?

(A/n: Okay how many of you love Rajma Chawal ?😋)

"PD-nim jinja?!" the boy replied in surprise and...annoyed I guess?

I looked at the boy with perm black hair. He had that sharp jaw line. Yeah whatever. Nothing so special in him. Just like ordinary boys I've seen.

"I-I...no no no no no...never! This person?!" I shook my head in disagreement. No why the hell would I opt such a job? Doesn't it include in vulgar job's category?

"It does not. You'll be provided with everything from head to toe. Plus you're gonna be safe with them. I trust my children very well" PD-nim answered. Oh F-! Did I open my mouth instead of speaking to self?

"And what's wrong with me?" the boy observed me from top to down. "Seems something is wrong with you instead" he muttered while rolling his eyes.

Wait did he jus- "Yah! Something must be wrong with your brain and your eyes not me."

"And Bang Shi Hyuk-ssi, why do you want me to do that?"

"It's because I don't want him to be seen with that girlfriend of his. It will affect his image."

"PD-nim ! She has a name. Jin Ae, Choi Jin Ae. And she won't destroy my image. My ARMY understands my personal life."  Woah, at least he knows to protect his girl's reputation.

"Yeah I think you should give him space" I spoke but this boy, ugh, he cut me with that word, "shut up." I wanna stab him to death right now! I was helping him and...such an arrogant brat.

"There's not everything called ARMY. There are reporters too, who are always in search of these kind of topics" he looked at the boy.

"I think you agreed with this job. Your parents have approved it too" PD-nim answered.

"My parents approved?! Waah...and I'm unaware. Seriously?"

"So I guess you have no chance but to agree with it. Here, your contract" he handed me one.

$100,000 ?!!! Is it some kind of joke? Just for acting as his girlfriend?

I signed the contract and handed him. Of course my parents have agreed so I guess I can trust them. Plus the amount.....are you crazy if you're gonna disagree with it?

"Thanks for the cooperation Miss Kim. Can you please wait outside?" he asked me.

I took my leave and stood there outside the room and I could hear their conversation.

"PD-nim c'mon you can't do this."

"I can do it child. Trust me like you always do."

"But what's the need?! No one's affected with it...."

"Because they're unaware. Plus there's something you all are unaware of too."

"Whatever.*rolling his eyes* Did you find out who stole my shirt?"

"No. Anyways it doesn't matter. You can get many more like that."

Oh cheese slice! Is he that person whose shirt I stole?

"Is he...Kim Taevu?" I murmured.

"Kim Taehyung" a deep voice corrected me from back.

"Ah kamjagiya!" I jumped in surprise.

Oh no....He's that man whose shirt I took! I'm doomed now.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Tadaa~

So here's another update. I hope I kept the promise. *Chuckles*

So far...how was this story? Did you like it? If yes do vote for it.

Feel free to give the review and for grammatical error, please ignore it. 

And think what is the another reason PD-nim doesn't want Tae to be seen with his girlfriend. 

Take Care!!!!