∞ Chapter - 7 ∞

"Tae!" a girl exclaimed hugging Taehyung.

What a name! Little funny but the same time cute. Tbh, that nickname from her mouth sounded sweet and pleasant.

"Hi!" she forwarded her hand to shake it with me. "I'm Choi Jin Ae, nice to meet you."

We shook hands. "I'm Kim Yeona, nice to meet you too" I gave an innocent smile.

Her hands indeed were smooth like baby's. The smile was ever glowing, eyes like it holds lots of painful secrets but shined like gems. Her cheeks were squishy, with the touch of light pink color. No make up or maybe very light and she looked beautiful like a fairy.

I was finally impressed by Taehyung about his choice.

"You are so cute, may I pinch your cheeks?" she asked with bright smile. No faking.

I just laughed and she pinched my cheeks gently. 

"Tae, today I bought a gift for you. Wanna see it?" she turned to Taehyung again.

He smiled back to her and she took his hand and went to his room.

"Who is she?" I asked others while taking out my shoes. 

"V's girlfriend" Suga replied. I formed an 'O' shape with my lips.

I went inside and put the things on the table. Jin oppa and RM helped me arrange things as I wasn't aware of where the things were supposed to be.

<Time Skip>

We finally arranged things and then sat on the couch. RM sat on the chair. We almost jumped because we were exhausted. But RM jumped a little too harsh and landed straight on the floor along the chair. We laughed at him. 

And soon everyone came out because of loud thud. All stared at him and laughed holding their stomach.

"Hyung my baby chair!" Jungkook cried out as he ran towards the broken chair. He caressed the pieces of chair holding them in his arms. 

"Crazy child" J-hope oppa hit his head gently and playfully. 

"What happened?" Suga oppa came out of the room yawning as his sleep was disturbed.

We all stared at him and then burst out laughing again. The whole apartment became a comedy house.

And we didn't realize that Jin Ae was filming whole scene in the camera.

Taehyung noticed it and hit the camera playfully asking to stop filming. But she didn't stop and ran to me laughing. 

"Yeona-ah! Save me" she laughed while hiding behind me.

But Jimin tickled her from back and she fell on the couch. Soon everyone was tickling her and she was laughing with tears. And everyone started teasing each other.

The scene seemed to be of perfect family. I stood at the corner remembering the memories of my brother and me. And tears started forming at the corner of my eyes.

Flashback~

"Brother! give me my gift. That's mine" I shouted at him. He held it higher attempting to tease me. 

"Then okay, I'll take your spider-man comic" I stuck my tongue out teasing him back. I ran around the house laughing with his favourite book while he chased me. 

We ended up in our room. I jumped on the bed holding it high and he tickled me. I hit him and we started laughing. 

Flashback End~

 Tears welled up in my eyes. "What happened?" suddenly Jin Ae came to me. The other boys were laughing while playing.

"Nothing" I replied with a smile. A little fake one.

"You seem to be crying. Remembered someone?" she asked again, sensing my sadness inside. I nodded, " My brother. We also used to play like this."

She caught the tears in my eyes. "Why feel alone when we are here" she said it with a grin and started tickling me sideways. I laughed loud. Others joined with her too and I started laughing like devil. 

I am very sensitive to tickling you see. The whole house was filled with laughs and giggles. It was the moment I never wanted to end.

Hehe, I got this concept remembering my moments with my sister.

I couldn't sleep so I wrote and published this chapter. I hope it wasn't that boring.

Take care ba-bye!!