∞Chapter-18∞

Kim Yeona
@tae'sbay

(Imagine a pic of Yeona on Taehyung's back)
#Day 1 His cologne smells so nice! Oh I want to taste them soon.

Tae you're so attractive I can't hold myself back.❤️

10:37 PM - August 19,2020

950 retweets 1K likes

"What the hell is this?!", I exclaimed reading the post which was from Yeona's account. Was she insane? Indeed, I was not wrong about her.

Why doesn't me heart accept this? No wonder people don't listen to their heart everytime. It is very sensitive regarding emotions.

Yeona's POV~

The too long sleep of mine was finally broken when someone shook me harshly. "Yeona! Get up!", with the voice, it seemed to be Suga oppa.

"What?", I spoke in sleepy voice. "How can you sleep? You're in a big trouble!", he exclaimed.

What does he mean? "What happened oppa?", my voice came clear from the sleepy voice as I sat on the bed.

"Look at this", he handed me the phone. There was a tweet about me?

"What is this?!", my eyes widened. Seriously the hell! What was going on?

"Yeona, was this you really? Look I know this is not you but I want to hear it from your mouth", Suga oppa sighed. "Never oppa! Why would I do it?!"

"Wait...", Hana you..., "I maybe know who did this." His eyes widened in shock.

"Yun Hana", the person spoke from the door. "How do you know that Jimin?", Suga oppa asked him.

"Because Yeona doesn't have any social media account. And didn't you see that Hana and Yeona aren't on good terms?", he explained. "It's natural that Hana faked her account. Plus look at the username. @Tae'sbay ....seriously?"

"Yeah exactly! Why would I keep such a username even if I had any account?", I continued. I stood up from bed before speaking, "This Hana is going to die from my hands today."

"No Yeona. Don't get hyper. Calm and think of solution", Jimin held me back by my wrist.

"Yeona we need to think fast because it is affecting V's image", Suga oppa sighed again. I took his phone to read things.

I knew she wasn't good. She was faking herself and our innocent Tae fell for her trap.

Oppa throw her out from your life! Sue her! You f***ing girl stop this acting!!

I think we should help our oppa before she eats him completely.

My tears welled up in my eyes. I was not a crybaby, it's just these comments were reminding me of my college days when I was bullied. But I wiped it away.

Later, that afternoon, I decided to call Hana at the house to sort things out. The other members had gone to practice for their concert's performance. The bell rang and I opened the door to see the b**ch's face. Controlling my emotions, I led her inside, leaving the door open.

"How're you Yeona?", she smirked. "Long time no see."

"Get to the point Hana. What's the deal with you? Why are you trying to ruin my reputation?", I cut straight to my question.

"You know Yeona, my only desire is Tae! I don't have anything to do with you", she spoke in overly exasperating voice.

"I warned you earlier too, don't lay your fingers on him. Did you not get my words clearly?"

"Don't teach me what to do!! I'll get my thing by hook or by crook!" 

"So you accept that you were the one to post it from my name."

"Yes. And I'll do everything till I get him!", she showed me her big eyes. As if I would be scared by it.

"Fine, go ahead. I'll give him the recording and then we'll see", I replied waving the phone in my hand which had just recorded the conversation. Her face turned to shock in seconds.

"Fine Yeona, lets be this way. You see what I do now", she replied before heading towards me. Little did I know, she had already texted Taehyung and called him in emergency.

Grabbing my hand, she put it on her neck making me grip tighter from her hands. On the other hand, she took out the knife to stab herself. What the hell was she trying to do?!

"Hana take that knife away", my voice stumbled but her smirk grew even more. Trying to stop her, I held her other hand tighter. And that's where I committed a mistake.

Sound of running legs was heard. And not in minutes, a figure stood infront of us.

"What is happening?!", he exclaimed as he came to us. Immediately Hana left her grip from knife and it was in my hand now. She plotted this.

Taehyung separated us and Hana hugged him pretending to cry. Witch. "Tae....s-she tried to k-kill me because I asked her to not spread rumors", she fake cried.

Taehyung was looking at me with blank expression. It hurt me. I didn't want him to look at me like that. I didn't want him to misunderstand any further.

"Let's go", he grabbed Hana's hands and went outside before glancing at me.

After everything, at last, he trusts Hana more than me. Nice play of fate. And in-between, I was here.......

who unknowingly had Fallen For A Star....

Ayo readers!

So finally we did it! We made dynamite record setting video within 24 hours.

And it reached 116M views. And Dynamite is #1 in trending in India!!

Congratulations ARMY for your hard work, for continuous streaming!

Have a good day/night.