∞ Chapter - 13 ∞

Ta-da!!! There's a cliff hanger at last. I'll remove it by tonight? Probably...

Enjoy!

💟

Yeona's POV ~

Whole night was a torture to me again. Uneasiness never left me after my phobia triggered.

Finally I got a peaceful sleep after a long time but no one's happy with my happiness.

"Noona!" Jungkook entered my room. Ahh!!! This bunny guy! I want to hit his head.

"Yes Jungkook" I replied in annoyed cum sleepy tone.

"Noona, your best friend is here." As he said those words, I jumped up from my bed. "What?!!"

Damn! Why is she here? For heaven's sake, leave me to rest for a while God!!

I got out from my bed and ran to freshen myself up. It took me 20 whole minutes to get ready.

My luck isn't on my side today. Well it was never but even God isn't with me today.

I came out of my room and walked towards them. There, Hana was sitting with Taehyung and Jungkook while Jin oppa was looking through his phone, Suga oppa was half asleep, RM was disgusted with their talks and staring blankly at three of them.

Jimin came towards me as soon as he saw me. "Yeona, you're up!" he raised his hand for Hi5. I did so.

We both sat across trio. Taehyung looked at me blankly then turned his gaze back to Hana. Hana was giving me smirk.

Ah, her smirk, I'll rip her mouth from her face!

"So, Tae, what say? Shall we for a walk? Weather's pleasant today too" Hana asked him. He nodded.

Why? Why did you nod? Tae c'mon!

"Hyungs we're going for a walk. Let's catch up later" Taehyung stood up.

Suga oppa opened his half sleepy eyes and stared at him. Then he glanced at me.

"Yeona, can I have a talk with you?" he asked me. I nodded and we went to my room.

"Yeona, tell me honestly, which type of girl is this Hana?" I was shocked with his question.

"Why are you asking that oppa?"

"Yeona, she doesn't seem the way she shows herself. I doubt her personality."

So it's not only me, but someone else also feels the same in this house.

"Yes--" I was about to tell him she actually isn't what she shows but was interrupted when RM came.

"Yeona, please go with Tae and Hana" RM asked me. What? Why is he asking me to go with them?

"What happened?" I tried to question him back but he pushed me to where both were standing.

<Time Skip>

Ugh, they're taking such a long time.

We're at the ice cream parlour. Taehyung and Hana went to the counter to order ice cream but it's been 10 mins they haven't returned.

I sat on the chair waiting for them. When I couldn't wait, I went to the counter too but they were missing.

Did they just leave me here? I swear they'd be dead when I meet them.

I exited from the parlor. It had turned dark. Same unusual darkness spread around the sky.

People like night and I did too. Reading books, writing poetries, dancing in the empty room with only the shower of light by moon, they all were the hobbies I carried out during night. Only because of one day, it all became a past for me to remember.

The day, when I lost my best friend. The day when my hemophobia started. The day when my friend betrayed me. All because of that one day, all shattered. All became a sweet memory for me.

Do you know why I am worried about Taehyung? Because I see the lost me in him. I see him committing the same mistake I committed earlier.

Anyways, let's just not go to the past that brings pain.

I put my earphones and turned the music on.

Now Playing :

Euphoria - (Piano ver.).....

0:05—•————————————4:13

◀ ⏸ ▶ 🔀 🔁

This song always calms my mind whenever I feel off. I never got to know the name of singer of this song because I never tried to. Something are better a secret forever. But this song calms my mind.

I started to walk somewhere along the footpath. I don't know where was I walking.

But something caught my eyes. A man blindfolded, walking in middle of the road. And my eyes widened even more, watching a little girl walking towards him to save him.

And a car was coming towards them with full speed.

"Oh shit!!!"