∞ Chapter - 25 ∞

We walked through the lanes. The sun was set and darkness had taken place. 

These lanes...why do they seem to be so similar? 

"Get these quick before anyone comes here!"

"It's risky Tae!" "This is more risky. Stay quiet."

All these words started to flash in my mind. There was definitely something wrong. 

Is it that my dream was coming true?

Suddenly there was some buzzing heard from far away. Oh no. If this was the truth...

"Tae, I saw a shop few minutes ago. Suddenly I feel hungry. Can you please get me something from there?", I pouted.

"But you have to come with me." 

"I'm tired! I'll stay here don't worry but please get me something from there", I whined like a baby. He agreed to it. 

Sorry Tae, but I can't put you in danger anyhow. Not when I know what might happen next.

"Oh give me your camera. I wanna see those pics",I grinned. 

After he left, I went forward to check if what I saw in my dreams was really a reality. 

A big truck sized car with goods stood on the other side. Around 35 men men were there loading something on it.

Are they the weapons which I saw?

I don't know if it was the same but it had to be recorded. I hid behind the bushes and switched on the camera.

This was risky but not more than the way it could harm people or a country.

"Get it quick! We're going tonight. Make sure they don't get a hint."

"Boss, it's set on 12th February", another man signalled him with thumbs up.

The said man smiled mischievously, something inappropriate going on in his mind.

Snap!

The camera turned off making a sound. Oh no. Everything was exactly what I dreamt.

I saw them turn to my side when someone covered my eyes. I was dragged down. I attempted to scream but the person shooed me covering my mouth.

"It's me." I was shocked. "W-what are you doing here?" , I whispered to him.

"No time to talk, we need to get going first", he replied while trying to take a look at them.

Hiding behind the bushes, we crawled to the big tree at the back. From there was a road which seemed to lead to the main. "Over there", I pointed at the last tree, "let's get over there and we can probably escape."

We did the same. He went first while me behind him. Step by step, we hid and finally reached to the main road.

"Get them, over there!", someone shouted from back. Oh f***.

"Run run run!", he held my hand and dragged me along.

Fortunately we got a cab and sat inside asking the driver to speed up his car speed. They were following us. 6 in one jeep. Total 2 jeeps together.

"Faster faster", I requested the driver. But the speed was already 180 km/hr. More speed would put him in trouble.

"Are you both criminals?", the driver asked abruptly. We looked at him together.
"No. We're tourists here caught recording the trafficking."

He looked at us through the rear view mirror, then back to the road, and the same again before he let out a satisfactory (maybe) sigh. "I'm driving fast but I don't know if you guys will be able to make it out alive."

"Huh?", we spoke in unison. "The people you're being followed by. They're actually t--"

Beep
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Watch out old man!", the person yelled from the other car. We almost got crashed by another car. Made sense, he was driving over the average speed. Responsible were us.

"Sorry we put you in trouble", he said. "It's okay young boy"

Bang!

A gun shot.

Chrrr!! 

Everything flipped in a moment. All came crashing down. Darkness took place while pupils fought against it, not letting close. I could see everything, I could hear the crashing of everything. A friction was created somewhere between the car and the road. Somewhere sparked fire. Fire in the car, fire at the road or fire in the heart. 

The driver tried to speak something. Blood all over his face, broken mirror on his body, he was wincing in pain but still holding it. My brain hit unconscious, yet I could hear things around.

He was next to me. The camera was in his hand. He too was saying something while he floundered. 

Before darkness took place, I heard just one laugh. Probably the last laugh. 

The engine burnt. The last smell of burning fuel.

Piercing of glass on my body. The last pain.

Someone shouting. The last voice.

Everything was last. An unwanted but unavoidable end. An unexpected catastrophic end. 

Just a last wish before I come to you, please hear me out oh Lord!
I don't ask for my life but a juvenile companion,
for a person to explore a lot in your beautiful world, 
instead tear me by your sword.

For I have sins to repent on, I willingly accept your call
I wish for my family, I pray health for all.
Keep him happy as I couldn't keep my words, 
Make them successful and shining like a star,

Not much for me is there to wish, just keep all happy,
wherever they are my Lord.
If this is a game, I'm ready to play,
I'm coming all way to you.
Just one thing to ask, don't break the beauty of this world,
don't get them trapped in this vicious circle of life my lord.

Just a last wish before I come to you, please hear me oh Lord!

Every end never meets to happiness. A road somewhere is missed which drags you in the maze. One opening is to the end, happiness, one to the start, but many in this maze, open to the marshy mud....

 One opening is to the end, happiness, one to the start, but many in this maze, open to the marshy mud