∞ Chapter - 11 ∞

Knock knock!

I was already having a terrible sleep because of my stomachache and now someone comes in to disturb me. 

" Yes?" I called the person allowing him to come in. The door opened swiftly and Suga oppa appeared.

He was holding a tray, I suppose, of food. I looked at my phone and

12:04 p.m !!

I took a rest for such a long period? 

Suga oppa sat in front of me on the bed. "How's your stomach?" he asked me. Wait, how did he know I was having stomachache? I didn't  go outside even for once.

"Huh?" 

"Don't try to hide. I know you are having stomachache. Have this, you'll feel better" he handed me the tray. So sweet of him. Every time I look at him, I am reminded of my elder brother who is just like him, cold from outside and shy, but is warm hearted, loving and caring from inside.

 I started eating the food when he spoke up, "You didn't have the dinner yesterday right?" I choked. Does he see past? Is he Dong Baek from Memorist?

"Y-yes I ate" I lied because I didn't want to create a fuss. But I guess I am too bad at making lies.

"Whom are you trying to fool? I saw you take the food to V's room" he raised his brow. Shit!

"Ah actually I wasn't hungry" I lied again laughing awkwardly. Gosh hell! why am I lying to him even after he has caught me? But I know only one thing, I don't have control on my mouth.

"Is it? Okay then don't have this also. I think you are full" he stood up taking the tray away from me. 

"Oppa..." I looked at him with puppy eyes. I don't know how to make that puppy eyes but whatever.

"Don't make those eyes you look funny. You know you can't make it correctly right?" he chuckled while handling the tray back to me. 

"Okay, actually I was hungry but Tae wasn't looking fine. He required energy after what happened yesterday. So I gave him my part" I answered him looking at my food.

He simply patted my head and I continued eating.

<Time Skip>

Its been a week since Jin Ae's death. No one knows the truth about her demise. And that is the reason Taehyung hates me very much and leaves no stone unturned to hurt me.

He thinks I was the one behind her death because I was the last person who was with her. I don't know how should I prove him I am innocent.

"Yeona come everyone's in the car" Jimin called me from outside my room. I took my bag before opening the door. 

"You're looking pretty" he smiled at me. Well I was just wearing an off shoulder shirt and black jeans. Nothing so special. I smiled at him and we headed towards the car. 

Oh, did I tell you, we were going to the nearby restaurant because BTS was invited by a group for dinner. That group I think, was Got7.

<Time Skip>

 We reached the restaurant. It looked amazing inside out. We all got out from the car and went inside. On entering the restaurant, the wind chime made a pleasant sound. 

"Oh there they are" Hobi oppa pointed towards the table where few boys were sitting. We headed towards them.

All greeted each other but my eyes were on this black haired mature but handsome looking guy. He seemed familiar to me but I couldn't recognize him properly. 

"Annyeong. Je ireumeun Kim Yeona imnida" I greeted them. And that boy started to stare at me too.

His eyes widened in shock before he spoke, " Yeona noona?" 

See, I was correct. I knew him but I couldn't recognize him. "Yu....gyeom? That college handsome fresher?" I asked him not sure but I think I recognised him.

"Yes its me! Kim Yugyeom!" he shouted in excitement and hugged me.

"Too many Kim brothers and sisters here" Suga oppa smirked while muttering. I chuckled but engulfed it back.

We all sat together and chatted with each other. I was beside Yugyeom as I knew him from my college. We talked to each other but I could sense the glare of Taehyung who was sitting just across me. 

All was fine but a storm that was just about to enter in our lives.

"Yeona!"

Oh no....what kind of storm has Yeona mentioned about? How do you think is it going to enter her life?

Let's wait for further update.