∞ Chapter - 23 ∞

They all sat together to celebrate Jungkook's birthday. They celebrated his birthday on live along the fans while I was in the room thinking about what could we do to make his birthday awesome.

As I'm not so good in planning, I could only make a surprise cake for him.

"Think Yeona, think. What can be done, think!"

My mind finally switched on it's dim bulb as I snapped my fingers. Putting the laptop on my lap, I searched for the destinations we could travel to.

A lot of time passed in searching and they all came back.

"What're you searching Yeona?", Tae asked me glancing from the back. I jumped in surprise making my laptop jump along and fall. Thankfully, he held it before it fell on the ground.

"Hey, you should've said you came. You scared the hell out of me!" I exclaimed. In return, he just showed his cute boxy smile. Ugh, he blackmails me with that!

"What're you searching?", he asked me. "Searching for a new handsome boyfriend on the dating app."

He pouted. "But you have this good looking perfect man!"

"I'm bored with this man. He has got no jams."

Jimin entered the room and hearing my words, he burst into laughter. On the other hand, Taehyung was confused with my words and angry on Jimin's laugh.

"Muwahahaha..... someone used to call me jamless. Look who is the one now. 'Taehyung got no jams' haha" I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"Yah! Get lost I'm not talking to you guys", he spoke in anger. Aww little TaeTae.

"C'mon I'm kidding!", I back hugged him. "Why will I find another guy when I have worldwide handsome boyfriend with me."

"No! That title is of me! It's only for me!", Jin oppa interrupted from door. "No-one-can-have-that-title-except-me.Its-made-for-me-and-only-me!-I-worked-so-hard-for-my-shoulders-and-my-face,I-can't-let-it-go-like-this.-What-you-guys-think-of-yourself-huh?!" He took a breath after rapping. We were staring at him like incidental 14 fish in SpongeBob Square pants 'Ripped pants'.

"Uh sorry you're cute Tae." I walked towards Jin, " Sorry Oppa you're the worldwide handsome. Slip of tongue you know", I apologized blankly, not even sure what I was saying.

"Anyways, guys I need your help",  finally my senses were back. We all 4 sat inside my room as I shut the door.

"So, basically, I want us to travel somewhere away from this glam world, as a present to Jungkook. What say?"

"Not bad! But where?", Jimin said.

"That's the issue. Where? I want us to travel totally away from your fans."

"What about..... California? I mean it's about 5 hours distant from the flight and it's in US only", Tae interrupted while thinking about the idea.

"But will we be allowed?", I asked again.

"That won't be an issue. Our Jin Hyung holds this entertainment afterall. JinHit entertainment", Jimin giggled.

"Then that's planned. We're going to California tonight", we decided.

This is going to be fun.

<Time Skip>

"Hyung, pass me that earplugs please", Jungkook asked RM who was sitting at the front seat with Jin and Jimin.

"Yeona hand this to him please", RM asked me. I took it and gave it to Jungkook.

It was night and we all were extremely tired. It was 4-5 hour journey so we had sufficient time to relax.

Putting my head on Taehyung's shoulder, I drifted to sleep. So did he.

"Tae don't be insane! Come back please", I shouted from the roadside. "Will you come with me then?"

"I will. Fine I will come with you but first you come back!"

"So we're going to the golden bridge okay?", Taehyung said holding my hands. I nodded.

We walked through some lanes just to explore and spend more time. Suddenly, we saw some people carrying few weapons. Precisely trafficking. Some of them were Korean.

Taehyung and I hid behind the trees to look at the whole scenario and Tae switched on his camera to record.

"It's risky Tae!" , I warned him. "This thing is more risky. Stay quiet." He recorded the whole dealing. But his camera's battery went down making a clicking noise.

"Oh shit! What now Tae?" I panicked. He shushed me up, grabbed my wrist and we both sneaked away.

"Hey you both! Catch them!", A tall American man ordered in American accent. They saw us. They won't spare now. We both ran with our all energy and soon we were on the road.

Fortunately we got a cab and sat inside asking the driver to speed up his car speed. They were following us. 7 in one jeep. Total 2 jeeps together.

"Faster faster!" we requested the driver. The speed of the cab was already 130 km/h. It might drag him in trouble if he sped up more.

"Calm down Yeona everything's going to be alright", Tae comforted me. Although he was scared of the same.

"Tae it's dangero--" beep!!!
Everything blacked out. Only I could feel his hand interlocked with mine.

"Tae!!!", my eyes forced open. He was next to me. "Yes Yeona? Are you alright?", he asked me in worried tone. I nodded and formed a crecent smile. We went back to former position.

What was that dream? What does it mean?