∞ Chapter - 6 ∞

Yeona's POV~

After the lunch, we all went to our respective rooms. It was indeed very good to talk to them. They all were of jolly nature. 

I finally sat on my bed. I took a deep sigh and started to stare at the ceiling. Indulged in my thoughts, my eyelids started to flicker a little. 

Knock knock!

Someone knocked at the room's door. I allowed him to come inside. 

"Are you sleeping?" Jungkook asked me. 

"What happened?" I questioned him back, politely.

"Do you wanna play games?"

Of course I was sleepy but I shrugged it off. And when he mentioned about Piano Tiles 2, my eyes widened with excitement.

I was a pro at it. It really requires concentration and I had that much. 

"Which level are you at?" I asked enthusiastically. 

"Level 58" he replied with the same excitement. "Do you also play Piano Tiles 2?"

" Yes, and I love it! And I also am on that level. That fantasie song is frustrating really."

(A/n: Honestly I don't know on which level is he. But because even I like playing Piano tiles 2 so I know this level.)

"So let's have a battle, what do you say?" he challenged me. I nodded happily.

We sat at the bed, legs folded, and started the battle.

"No!!! This can't be happening!"

"Yaah, don't disturb me! That's cheating."

"Shit!!" (Together)

"Lol, you couldn't even continue the first verse also."

It continued like this. Each time we lost, we would tease each other. But at last, no one won. Of course it wasn't difficult level for nothing.

"Agh! This crazy level!!" Jungkook cried. I giggled.

His voice was put at stop with the knock at the door.

Jin oppa entered calling me, "Yeona-ah can you please go with Taehyung? He is going to the market but he might need some help."

Why me? With him? Duh.*rolling eyes*

"Okay" I simply hummed in toneless voice.

I got up and grabbed my coat as it was turning to evening now. And it would soon start getting colder.

"Jungkook this battle is not over yet! I'll catch up soon with you" I pointed at him before leaving the room.

I ran outside, specifically jogged. There he was, infront of the elevator.

"Have money right?" I asked him for confirmation while looking for the elevator to arrive.

"*rolling eyes*Of cour-- Oh shit! I forgot" he widened his eyes and ran into the apartment. What a dickhead.

<Time Skip>

We walked through the markets to get the items listed. And he's so dumb he didn't even know what is spinach. Seriously?! Dumbo.

We were done with buying the items and headed straight to the house.

But I started to feel someone was following me. No not him but me. Nevermind, I shrugged it off.

Not in much time, he started whistling in teasing manner. That was actually a test to my patience but whatever.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked me in his cold voice as usual.

"Nothing" I replied in low voice.

Now, patience bursted up with that voice from the man, "uuhh", in which he was trying to sound seductive but turned out sounding cock like. I bit my inner cheek, fists tightened and turned to that man.

"What's your problem huh?" I walked towards him. He glared at me now.

"Trying to act all manly huh? Son of cock. Your voice is also not presentable."

He stared daggers at me.

"Whom are you glaring at? Just get your f**king shit out of here or I'll kick so hard you'll regret" I shouted with big eyes.

Cool right? We have to do that. That's just the way we can save ourselves from people like him. Fantasizing about a hero to save us is just a stupidity.

See what a hero did out here. Standing like a dickhead with jaws dropped. Can't even protect a girl next to him.*glancing at Taehyung*

"What are you staring at? Never seen a girl fight back?" I glanced at him then back to the road with a smirk.

He did not say anything. But each time, he stared at me with confusion and astonishment.

We finally reached the elevator of our building. "Can you now stop staring and push the button? I have things in my hand" I asked him.

He moved his eyes quickly and pushed the button. We entered the elevator and to the apartment later.

(It rhymed.... woah!!)

We entered the apartment and upon entering, I felt a strong wind past me. Or a fast creature?

"Tae!" Tae? *confused expression*