∞ Chapter - 20 ∞

"I'm Sorry", he said while parting. I just stared at him for few seconds then replied looking down, "Don't need to be." Of course, it wasn't surprising because I was expecting this coming. But still, my heart ached.

"I knew it was mistake. You don't need to be sorry Taehyun--", before I could complete, it started raining while the thunder roared.He held my wrist and took me under the roof shade.

Although the shade was long but it's width was not much, result of which, we had to stick to the wall. The door was across us and the rain had started to fall heavily. I looked at my wrist where he was holding and then at him. 

We stared at each other before I looked away, so did he. "It isn't phantasm for me", he suddenly mumbled looking here and there which made me look at him in surprise. 

"Huh?", I raised my brow because I couldn't hear. "Can you repeat that Taehy--"

"Tae, call me Tae", he looked at me correcting my words. But I didn't say anything wrong!

"Why? You denied yourself. Whatever. Why am I talking to you already", I scoffed. I looked away when he held my left hand and pulled me closer. 

The lavender smell from his body, wait--pervert control your mind!

He took my right hand and placed it on his chest. "You feel something?", he asked. What?!

"Leave me Taehyung", I tried to nudge him away but he instead tightened his grip even more. It was sending me shock seriously.

"Dare pull away", he glared at me bringing his face even more close. 

"What do you want?" He smirked and hugged me? Why is he hugging me?

"Wh-what do you want?", I asked again, my eyes widened and lashes blinking rapidly. 

"I'm sorry for hurting you back then and misunderstanding you and not trusting you", he spoke in low voice. "I know I was broken but I should've not treated you that way."

Finally he knows what he did. Better. 

Taehyung's POV~

I know I shouldn't have acted that way. She was always supporting me but I was always cold to her. But what could I do?

I was unknowingly falling for her. I wanted to stop this. She wasn't my type but somehow her personality attracted my heart. 

"What difference does it make? I'm still Jin Ae's murderer", her voice broke in between. "No, you're not", I replied back. I know she must be shocked.

"I know the truth. The doctor told me about her illness few days ago when I went to take her death certificate. But why did you not tell me?", I looked at her eyes, still holding her.

"Because last wishes should be granted", she said. She was keeping her promise, and here, I declared her the guilty. Shame on me.

"Anyway, I guess I gotta go. Don't wanna get myself in any illness making it difficult for you all. Better you too come", she continued. "Will you not ask me why I left Hana and came to you?"

"Does it matter again? You'll go back to her", her eyes didn't look into mine and her face showed disappointment.

"I won't", I interrupted making her look at me in astonishment,"Because I want to be with you."

"What?!"

"Your love isn't a phantasm for me. I care for it too", I continued. She was still staring at me, blushing a little now.

"What do you mean Taehyung?"

Pabo."You still don't get it? Do I need to make you understand physically instead of verbal?", I smirked. Her eyelids flickered continuously which made me giggle.

"You're not in your right mind I guess." 

I hugged her and smiled before answering, "I came to you because I'm finally in my right mind Yeona."

My lips went near her ears which made her little ticklish because of my breath. "I....Like you", her body stiffened upon hearing it. Then she formed a little cute smile on her lips. Ipuda. Beautiful.

Flashback~

I took Hana away from her because I didn't want them to clash with each other. 

"Tae...", she cried," you saw right what Y-Yeona did? She's always been doing this to me whenever I tried to talk to you."

Sure. "I came to her to tell her that she should delete the picture as it was harming your image but look what she did",she showed me the bruise formed on her neck.

"Whom are you trying to fool Hana?", I asked her straightaway while she was staring at me in shock. "Do you think just because I hang out with you, I'll believe whatever you say?"

"W-what do you mean Tae?", she stuttered. Expected. I showed her the tweet. "This account has been made by you. And this picture has also been posted by you. You think I'll believe whatever rumor is spread, that easily?"

"It's not truth Tae--" "It's Taehyung for you."

"Look, I don't know what issues do you both have, nor am I interest in butting in between. What I just want to make clear is that I've been with her for more than 2 months and I know her better what she'll do and what not", I continued in the polite way possible.

Being rude can't solve things. And what makes you different is your calm attitude even in difficulties.

"Plus, about this account, honestly I'm not sure if you did it or not, but Yeona doesn't use social media. N even if she did, she wouldn't create such username, writing such things is far away. So please solve your issues but don't make it public anymore."

Flashback end~

I know this was boring. 🙁 I'll try and improve it next time...