∞Chapter-5∞

We walked to his apartment. Actually I had come once already. Remember that 'mission steal his shirt' ?

Oh better not start that topic *sigh*.

"Act nice. And let me tell about this" he spoke coldly before opening the apartment door.

As if I was going to throw tantrums or fangirl, like seriously?

We entered the apartment and he took me to where all other members were.

"Hyungs, I want you all to meet someone" he said.

That cute yet clumsy guy stared at me. RM.

"Anneyonghasaeyo, je ireumeun Kim Yeona imnida." I bowed them.

They all started to introduce themselves.

"I'm Kim Namjoon. You can call me RM." The same clumsy yet cute guy.

"I'm Jin also known as worldwide handsome. Nice to meet you" spoke the most gentleman looking guy. His eyes were sparkling like stars.

"Hi I'm Suga."

Well that was brief though but he seems too polite and shy to talk to. I understand, my brother is that way too.

"I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope!" Oh, doesn't he seem like Peter Pan? Well, his cheeks are so squishy I swear.

"Hi I'm Jimin" said that cute looking guy. Wait, flower boy next door? Awe he looks so cute, just like a baby.

"Golden Maknae! I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you" the last one spoke. Ayee that bunny face.

(A/n: I made up their introduction. It's not their original one okay)

Wait....Jung.. Jungkook... Jungkookie? Is he that guy who came that night freaking me out? Gosh, thank God he didn't see me then.

"Together we are BTS" all bowed together.

They seem kind, except that Jimin guy though. He isn't bad but seems little way too cute. *Heart flutter*

"So V, why have you brought her here?" Jimin asked.

Oh, so he is V. But isn't he Taehyung?

"He is known as V by his stage name." Oops, It seems like I thought too loud.

"It's disgusting story though" he sighed in disappointment.

Then he narrated everything.

"So you gonna stay with us?" RM asked me. I nodded.

"Wow that's great. Can you cook?" Jungkook asked with excitement.

"Yes I can. Very well" I answered.

"Jin Hyung you got a hand!" he smiled at Jin.

<Time skip>

I was given a room and wow, such a huge one. Spacious as it is with not so vibrant coloured walls. Perfectly fits my type.

I put the purse on the bed.

Wow, I think they are nice. Except that Taevu guy *brows furrowed*.

Yeah amazing right? I forgot his name again.

Knock Knock!

There was a knock at the door before he entered. 'Speak of the devil, here he is'.

"Oh Taevu" I responded.

"It's Tae.hyung!" he spoke in riled up voice. "Whatever. Come out everyone is in the hall" he ordered.

I followed him there.

"Jin Hyung! I'm hungry...." Jungkook poked Jin oppa's arm.

"Yah! You ate chips few minutes ago" he smacked his hand away.

"Yeah actually Jin, I guess you should make something. We all are hungry" the shy looking oppa spoke.

"Fine" he stood up reluctantly.

"Umm...may I help you?" I asked him because he seemed little tired.

"Oh no no... you're our guest. Take a seat I'll make it."

"Doesn't matter I'm in."

We walked into the kitchen.

"So what are we gonna make?" I questioned.

"Umm...I think, Kimchi Bokkeumbap will be better" he replied.

"Uhh...shall I make a new dish? It's an Indian cuisine" I asked for his permission.

"Indian cuisine? Well...what is it?"

"Umm... I'll tell you afterwards" I giggled.

"Do you have some milk in fridge?"

"Yes, but..."he was continuing to ask me something but I cut him because I knew what he would ask. "I'll tell everything but I need milk and lemon."

"Okay" he went to grab it.

There we go. I started making while Jin oppa was assisting me. I know a lot of dishes like this because my mom taught me to make them in childhood. Fortunately I got somewhere to put them in use.

<Time skip>

The food was finally cooked and it's aroma was tickling in the nose. I looked at it again to make sure it was properly cooked.

"Wow~ This seems so delicious by its look and smell" Jin Oppa inhaled the aroma. "It smells amazing Yeona! Great job" he patted my head. Gently.

"Hyung, what's with that smell?" Jungkook came with widened eyes.

"Wow~" he sniffed like a dog.

And all started to shout, "How much more time? We're already at the dining table."

We took the dish and served them. One by one everyone took food in their plate.

Jimin shoved it in his mouth before speaking, "doesn't it taste like milk?"

"Because it is made up of milk pabo." Jin Oppa continued," this is the Indian cuisine Yeona mentioned. What was it's name again?"

"Shahi paneer."

"Shahi paneer?" everyone spoke in unison. Except Taehyung.

"Actually my mother taught me this dish because I loved it very much" I scratched my hair, though it wasn't itching.

"It's delicious!" everyone spoke in unison. Except Taehyung. Again.

Did he not like my dish? Whatever. Atleast others liked it. His view doesn't matter.

Taehyung's POV~

Yeona, this girl is something beyond my imagination. Crackhead as she seems, little impulsive as she talked earlier but at the same time her politeness seems to nullify her negatives. 

She's not my type but somewhat I feel like she's not bad. About this, she no doubt excels in cooking. 

No Tae, what're you thinking? She's just a fake girlfriend.

But that's not all I think I feel about her. I guess Jimin took my jams. I'll kill you Jimin!

Ayo readers!!

I know I know it was a boring chapter 🙄.

But I didn't put you on a Clif hanger here 😜.

And think it would be so amazing to serve BTS members our Indian cuisine 😋.

I dedicate this to Indian ARMY.

Also, I've changed the book cover so don't remove from your library thinking it is another book which you didn't add.