Dream

Rosé POV

" Babe! I'm back with the-"

" Babe? Who is she? And why were you both kissing!?" Tears welled up in my eyes as the scene in front of me happened.

Chanyeol chuckled and came close to me, pushing my chin up to face him properly.

"oh babe~"He smirked "You really believed I fell for you huh? tch who would fall for a nerdy like you?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks as he said-

"Can't you see it was a just a act from the beginning?How stupid are you huh?" Chanyeol and that girl started laughing. They pushed me to a empty corridor near the shops and started to kick me and without knowing,a dagger was seen taking out of the girl's bag-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Noooooooo!!" I shouted as I woke up from my nightmare,bits of sweat were on my forehead as I wipe them with my sleeves.

I sighed as I looked at my desktop clock-

7:30 am

"Shit!I am gonna be late!!" I pulled my covers down as I sped to the bathroom.

Yes.If you are wondering,I do live alone as I had a bad past and if you are asking me what about it,then I ain't answering that.

SUGA POV

I was walking through the hallways with my members as all the girls started to scream.If you didn't know it yet,We are BTS , a popular school band.We dance,sing and rap.

I sighed in annoyance as I feel like sleeping than going to class getting surrounded by girls.

As I was about to reach my locker to take out my books, someone bumped onto me causing me and that person who bumped onto me to fall on the ground.I was about to yell at the person when I saw a girl on the ground picking up her books.

Rosé POV

Oh no! I picked up my book and quickly bowed and apologized " I'm so sorry!!I'm new here and I need to reach the principal's room sharp at 7:50!! I'm so sorry!!" I said and left without seeing his or her's face.

I started to run to the room as I noticed I had 2 more minutes and I didn't want to be in trouble on the first day.

I saw the sign boards and saw the principal's room.I quickly went over to get my schedule and a small tour.

-------

After all that, I thanked the principal.

"Thank you principal-shi"

"Ah- Please call me Ms Kim and let me call Jisoo to help you as you are the same class with her.."

"Ah,okay Ms Kim and gamsahabnida."

[KIM JISOO,PLEASE COME OVER TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW.THANK YOU.]

Soon, a girl with wavy black hair entered the room.I was stunned  by her beauty and assumed that she should be popular among boys.

"You called me Ms Kim?"