sorry..

Chae's POV

After my sudden outburst in front of Yoongi, I felt ashamed but I needed to that to save me and him. I neither like nor hate him but I hate it when someone who is totally not part of the story is suddenly dragged in.I needed to at least save Yoongi from Chanyeol so I lost my temper.

--------------

Beep Beep Beep!

My hand went through my side table as I find my phone to turn off the annoying alarm.

"Ugh.."I sat on my bed and messed my hair up.I sighed as I dragged myself to the bathroom.

--------------

(Rosie's clothes)

(Rosie's clothes)

I locked my door and started my walk to school.As I noticed Lisa at the gate walking in, I quicken my speed to frighten her but I accidentally bumped into someone. I saw that the person I bumped into was Jungkook so I quickly apologized and bowed and started running towards Lisa.

Jungkook's POV

As I was walking with my hyung, someone bumped onto me and she lost a little balance. After the girl showed her face to me, I noticed it was Chae. She quickly bowed and apologized before running off after Lisa.

"Cute..."I mumbled.

Yoongi's POV

As Chae ran off after Lisa, I overheard Jungkook mumbling cute. I just stared at him and went back to being normal.I don't know why I felt a sting in my heart but meh I don't care.

-------------

After the boring lessons, it was finally lunch. I was about to leave when someone called me. I turned and saw Chae looking on the ground. 

"Uh..Yoongi...I'm sorry for stopping you but I'm sorry that you need to see my sudden mood change yesterday...I'm sorry that he dragged you in when you have nothing to do with it."She said while looking down, playing with her fingers. Cute, I thought. Wait-  Yoongi!Stop it man!

I nodded,"It's okay."And with that she just bowed and walked away.

I mentally cursed myself for thinking that but can't lie.She's cute alright.

HAPPY 4TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY BLACKPINK AND BLINKS!

#FOUReverWithBLACKPINK

Stream HYLT too!!It's about to hit 400M!