Foodie

Yoongi's POV

Right now I'm currently standing behind the two who are still wondering what their meals should be.

"One Big Mac and a medium-sized coke.What about you two?"I ordered and asked the two who are staring at the board with everything listed.

"I'll take the Hamburger,french fries and medium-sized coke."Jennie ordered."How about you Chae?"I asked the girl who still seems to be choosing her meal.

"Hotcakes and sausage,Cheeseburger,A large french fries and a medium-sized coke."She ordered.48.60 dollars.I was about to pay when a hand stopped me.I looked over at Chae holding her money with a smile.

"I'll pay for mine.You can pay for yours and Jen's."She replied but I stopped."No.It's okay.I'll pay for it."

"No no!It's okay!"She denied.We started to bicker who gets to pay it and neither of us stopped.

"Sheesh.I'll just pay for it.I'm hungry and you guys are literally bickering for who pays it?!"Jennie interrupted our little fight as she handed the money to the guy.

"Come on!Let's sit down."She pulled Chae to a seat.I sighed and shook my head and followed the two,sitting across both of them.

After what felt like 5 minutes,the ordered food was placed on the table.I took out what I ordered from my tray and started digging in.

Every so seconds,I would hear squeals and when I look up,it's always Chae who is smiling at the food.I tried to hold in my little chuckle of how cute she looked but the chuckle would always escape lips.Glad that it was silent and was hidden behind the burger I was digging into or else Jennie would start to fire lots of question of why I was chuckling.

----------

"Thanks for paying for the food unnie."Chae thanked.

"It's okay.I couldn't stand the fight you two were having so I just paid."Jennie shrugged off and pulled Chae.

"I'll see you at home Yoongi!Tell eomma I'm hanging with my friend!"Jennie yelled at me before taking off with Chae.

I shook my head and went home to feel he comfort of my bed.