"What is he planning??"

Chae's POV

I woke up upon Manju barking at me.

"Go away Manju...."I mumbled as I turned my back against him but the smart pup started using his paws to shake me awake.

"Woof!Woof!"

I woke up straight and eyed the pup beside me and gave a lazy smile before forcing myself out of bed for school.

⇢•⇠

"Bye Manju!" I patted the golden retriever's head. I locked the door and flinched when I turned my head.

"Yah! What are you doing here? How do you even know I live here?!"I asked, wide eyed at the male in front of me. He leaned his face close to me and shot his gummy smile. I moved my face back as he came came closer to me.

"I'm here to walk you to school," He said, the smile not leaving his face. "And I got the address from Jennie."

"You don't gotta walk me to school though.." I said as I tighten my grip on the little bag I'm carrying.

"I want to."Yoongi shrugged. What is wrong with him..?

I nodded slowly and made my way down.

"So why are you here in the first reason?" I asked as I broke the silence between us. I could feel him staring at me.

"Can't I?" He asked me back.I shrugged as I had nothing to say.

Unexpectedly,he pulled me which caught me off guard. "Yah!"

He stopped pulling in front of a very rich looking blue car."Get in."He said but I continued standing outside being hesitant.

"What are you waiting for?Get in."He told me again.

"What if you are trying to kidnap me?"I arched a brow at the pale boy.He started to laugh.

"Me?Kidnap you?I have no intentions for that."

"Well all kidnappers say that when they trick people to follow them." I scoffed.

"I promise I won't! Just get in! "He pouted afterwards. Sighing,I gave up and sat at the backseat instead of the passenger's seat.

He looked at me through the mirror and shot me a smile which made feel a little weird. Is he really okay?

The drive was quiet but not awkward. 

"Yah! The school is here! Where are you going?" I questioned the boy at the front seat after he get passed school.

"Chill, I'm gonna park the car first. "He said simply. I released a sigh of relief that he was just gonna park and not really bring me elsewhere. 

After he parked the car, I got off and thank him. "Thanks for the ride." He smiled and told me something which made me shock and before I could answer, he left.

"Oh and I'll pick you up after school. I won't take no as an answer."

I stood at the place digesting whatever it is. First of all,why did he pick me up? Second of all, why must he pick me up? What is he planning??

OK JISOO AND JENNIE LOOK SOOOOOO STUNNING BEAUTIFUL PRETTY AND EVERY OTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE THEM!! AND THE SECOND JENNIE TEASER DROPPED OUT!!!I FUCKING CAN'T!! TOMORROW MUST BE ROSIE'S!!OMG!! JEJGAKIHDHUERAJKEGKRGLJSELHUBHSHB

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME???IS THAT TAE??I WAS HAVING NIGHTMARES AFTER I SAW THAT PIC!

BUT KNOW THAT SOULMATES CAN'T BE SEPARATED EVEN IF IT'S ANGEL OR DEVIL-

ok why did i write all those in caps-?