Second concert

Chae's POV

A month has passed,BLACKPINK are going strong. We are gonna have our second concert with Whistle, Boombayah and Playing with fire. Two new songs. We are currently backstage of our school stage. Lisa is still wearing her clothes while Jisoo unnie is practicing and Jennie unnie adjusting her make up and me? I am sitting on a couch drinking a juice box. I can't help it.

(BP's outfits and hairstyle)

BTS performed DNA and FAKE LOVE and IDOL. We are gonna perform after Twice's TT and Like ooh aah.

"Hwaiting!"We cheered and went on top the stage.The dance starts off with whistle's hard choreo followed by Playing with Fire and ended with our sexy Boombayah choreo. I hope my floor sliding movement wouldn't be the talk of our school. The previous concert , BTS' Fake Love choreo was the talk of the school for the abs showing part.

Yoongi's POV

It is going to be BLACKPINK's perfomance. I don't know why I felt happy. Maybe because I'm happy to see Jennie?Jennie's my sister so of course I would be happy to see her perform. Maybe because I get to see Chae?Okay why am I talking about her?Aish never mind let me just focus.

---------

At BLACKPINK's Boombayah, All the boys' mouth was wide open. Well except me. I was internally having my mouth wide open. Surely Chae's floor sweeping or sliding movement will be the talk. Like just look at her plus SHE'S WEARING A SKIRT! Luckily she's wearing safety shorts.Hold up!Why am I talking about her again? Something's wrong with me.I sighed and continued watching.

----------

BLACKPINK won their second award for their songs.They gave their small speech about winning and went off stage.

Sorry for a short chapter!