mind games

Yoongi's POV

"So what were you doing around the cafe?"I asked, breaking the awkward silence between us. As much as I love silence, this was killing me.

"As usual to relax here."She said as she munched onto the brownie.I hate to say it but I really wanna squish and pinch her chubby cheeks.She looks like a chipmunk! It also reminds me of Jimin but oh well.He's not the subject here.

"So um do you always bump into that guy?"A sigh left her lips before she slouched onto the seat.

"Not always.That guy just doesn't leave me alone.I'm actually fed up already.No matter how much I yell,he doesn't stop bothering me so now I just let him do that to me so he will get tired and find someone else to entertain him."She responded and munched on her brownie. Is that guy her ex or something? I don't know why but I wanna protect her from that guy. I shook my head, thinking it as a friendly gesture.

"Is that guy your ex?"My nosy self seriously gotta control itself."Yeah...He is my ex..Let's change the subject!Talking about that guy just makes me cringe."She said with a disgusted face.A silent chuckle left my lips. That look was cute tho. I slapped myself internally. Excuse me but Brain please think before you let me think those thoughts.

"Hey!What do you think about this?"Chae shoved her phone into my face.I looked at the lit up screen. A Kumamon bear?I love him!

"It's great but I think a chipmunk will suit you."I told her,scrunching my face up.

"Of course the chipmunk will suit me!This is for my 7 year old cousin!"She rolled her eyes.I mentally face palmed myself.

"I think it will."I said.She nodded and quickly typed something in her phone.She looks cute with that smile. I shook my head lightly and pinched my hand to bring me back to earth.

Excuse me Brain but you have a death wish in that tiny space you take up in my head?!

"Do you like the kumamon bear?"She asked, her eyes wide open.

I shrugged."I love that bear cause it looks stupid and not because of it's cuteness."She laughed at my response and my lips automatically turned upwards.

Ugh what's wrong with me?!I can't be in love with her.She's just a friend.A friend....Yup!A friend!

Mind: You sure about that?
Me:Yeah I'm sure and you better shut the fuck up.

"Hello?"I was snapped back to reality.

"Huh yeah what?It's milk time?"I stood up as I came back from speaking to my mind.The girl in front of me started to burst into laughter.

 I made a fool out of myself in front of her didn't I?

LOOKS SO GOOD AND LOOKS SO SWEET
LOOKIN GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT~

*starts stuffing ice cream inside my face*