I met him......again

Chaeng's POV

As we went inside,BTS just sat on the ground while me and Lisa started to brainstorm some choreo.I gave her a idea and she agreed but I felt it was a little blank so I asked Lisa if she has any ideas and soon we combined our parts till we get one perfectly done chorus.

"So after some practice,this is our chorus."Lisa mentioned as we started to do the chorus together.

"I'm impressed!"J-hope said as I knew he admired people who dance and choreograph.

I looked at the clock.

"Uh guys?Uhm I need to go home now."I said trying not to make it obvious.

"Okay.Need a ride or company?"Lisa asked me.

"Ah..Ani ani.I can walk and I want to be alone for myself."I gave reassuring smile.

"Okay!!Jalja!"Lisa waved at me along with BTS except yoongi who was just sitting down there looking at me.

I smiled and left.

Yoongi's POV

And there Chae left.I'm impressed that this girl can sing,dance,play a guitar,play a piano and even choreograph.She's mysterious alright.I shrugged and laid down on Hobi's lap,dozing off.

"Yah hyung!!Don't sleep on me!I'm a Sun not a bed."I just gave him a poker face and leaned against the wall instead.

"So guys should we leave?We still have to produce our new song."Namjoon spoke up.

"I'm not in the mood to write songs...I'll just take a stroll outside with my headset."I said before waving to them and leaving.

Chaeng's POV

I walked along the road humming and went to the park.I hummed when I heard him.Him.

"Why hello there Chaeyoung."He said smirking.

"You?!What do you want again?!" He smirked.

"What are you saying sweetie?You know I still love you" He said.

"Stop it Chanyeol !!I won't fall for your little games anymore!!Leave me alone!!"I shouted at him,holding back my tears.

"Tch!Crybaby trying to hold her tears ey?"He said annoyingly.

"STOP IT CHANYEOL!!LEAVE ME ALONE!!I DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!WE ARE DONE!!I AIN'T GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE VICTIMS OF YOURS!!"I said strongly before walking away.

"So becoming hard to get huh?"He pulled my wrist.

I pulled my wrist from his embrace and broke a run.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why must I meet him out of all people? I said while tearing up.

I covered my face with the covers and started sobbing.

Those words might be simple and not hurtful but those words were like knives piercing through my heart.You may not know what I've been through.You don't know the pain I've been through!

I opened my drawer and took out a pen knife blade.The only way I release my pain is either singing or cutting.The blood dripped from my hand.I placed the knife near the pulse area.I wanted to die.But thoughts of my loved ones crying is just making me refrain from what I was doing.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!School was a torture with homework piling up!I'm finally having my mid term break so I'll try to update. (:

-Pasta &Mochi