BLACKPINK

Suga's POV

"Guys!Jennie texted me asking us to meet at the audition room."

"Wae?"Jin hyung asked me.

"She mentioned they found a member to complete their group."I said lazily.

"Then come on!!I'm craving for some vocals!!"Jungkook said as he rushed to the meeting room.

⇢•⇠

As we reached there,they weren't here yet so we just sat down at our judging seat and waited for them.Yes.we are the ones who watch the people who auditioned along with BLACKPINK.

"So hyung,how would you think the girl would be like?"Taehyung asked with keen interest.

"Tae you got Jennie.."Jimin said to him.

"I was just asking for opinions not asking if she should be my girlfriend."

"Who's girlfriend?" Everyone flinched when Jennie asked from behind.She placed her hands on her hips and furrowed her eyebrow and glared at Tae.

"No you got it wrong.I asked them their opinions on the new girl."Tae replied hoping he would live today.

"About me?" A voice was heard as she poked her head from behind Jennie.

"This is the girl I was talking about.Her name's Chaeyoung."

"Okay Chaeyoung,what will you be showing us today?" Namjoon asked.

"I will be singing and dancing." That Chaeyoung girl said.

"Okay you can use anything in this room."

Suddenly she looked around the room and brought a piano keyboard to the front and said to the keyboard "Come on!!We'll show them what we can do!"

The maknae line chuckled at her behaviour but gotta admit it she looks cute.

Chaeng's POV

I looked around the room and found what I was looking for.

Aha!"Come on!!We'll show them what we can do!" I said it out loud and I blushed as I saw the boys chuckling.

I placed the keyboard in front of me and started to play some notes.

I sang the song I sang at the rooftop because I love this song and I also want to release my emotions.

I sang my heart out closing my eyes smiling as my tears rolled down my cheeks.I knew where the notes were at as I was playing the piano my whole life.

I opened my eyes and wiped my tears and once again I saw tears on the boys and girls' faces.

3rd Person POV

The boys were touched by her angelic voice as they never heard this kind of voice and it was extremely rare to see someone sing with so much emotions and she even closed her eyes without looking at the keyboard.Suga was even impressed at Chaeng who played the piano effortlessly.

Chaeyoung placed the keyboard away and started to turn on a song.

The boys were amazed at the way she moved even though the dance parts were hard.Jimin and Jungkook stood up and clapped while wiping their tears away

"Girls,This girl here has the potential to be in group.I officially announce Park Chaeyoung a official member of BLACKPINK."

The girls squealed "Yass can't wait to create powerful dance movements with you!!"Lisa said cheerfully.