Back off and Hands off?

Chae's POV

"Bye Unnie!"I waved at her and started making my way to the mall. I need a job and the only place I know which will be in search of workers would be at the mall.

I entered the crowded area and walked by every store slowly. Being a worker in a café would be enough...

I walked by every store but none of them caught my attention till a small shop in the middle of a clothe and footwear store caught my eye. It's small yet elegant. The pink and gold wall makes it look decent. The aesthetic of the store, I love it!

Ring.

The bell rang once I placed my foot in.

Even the atmosphere in here smells and feels good. The rosy scent welcomed me even more.

"Hi! Welcome to Foxy Café!What would you want us to serve you?" A woman who seems to be in my age asked me.

"Ah..I don't need anything.I'm just wondering if you guys are in need of workers."I asked with a warm smile.

She clasped her hand. "Yes!Yes!Please come this way!"

She led me to a office like room with a signboard 'Ms Son' which I assume is the boss.

"Thank you."I bow slightly at her.She smiled at me and knocked the door.A muffled voice said come in and she opened the door for me.

"Annyeonghasseo!"I bowed at the lady in front of me.She looked up from her paperwork and greeted me with a smile.

"Annyeonghasseo,"She stood and bowed. "Please take a sit."

I sat in front of her and began."Annyeonghasseo,my name Park Chaeyoung.I'm here to apply to be a worker here."

She clasped her hand and brought out some papers.

"Great!I'll need you to fill this document and tell me when you can start and what time.This store job is just 4 hours.In the evening, it would be busy here and in the night time,it would be less crowded.The payment's also pretty decent.After every shift you work,I'll deposit $150 in your bank.So is it all great?"She asked,pretty excited.

The payment is good enough for me...

I nodded happily and filled up the document.

----------

"Thank you so much!I won't disappoint you!"I bowed at Ms Son.

"I know you wouldn't. So tomorrow at 5 to 9 pm?"She confirmed with me.I nodded and bowed again before leaving.

"So?You are starting to work from tomorrow??"The girl from just now came.I smiled.

"Well,I am Son Chaeyoung. The boss is my sister, Son Mina."She introduced.

I chuckled."What a coincidence!My name is Chaeyoung too!But I'm a Park!"

She clung onto my hand. "We're twins!!"She squealed.

"Alright Chaeyoung.I gotta go!I'll see you tomorrow at 5!!"I bid my goodbyes with her and left the store.

Once I stepped onto the pavement outside of the mall,thunder roared in the almost gonna be dark sky.The clouds were slightly purplish color.

It's gonna rain isn't it?

Hurriedly,I ran off to the little alley which I took when it rained when someone slammed me against the wall.

Little groans left my lips as I clutched onto my stomach.

"Long time no see babe~"Chanyeol smirked at me while playing with a little knife. My eyes widen at the knife's presence.

It's similar to my dream.... but without the girl! {Chapter:Dream}

"What do you want?"I asked as I tried to stand straight.He chuckled while checking the knife out before pointing it at my heart.

"Nothing.I want you."

"No!I told you I won't be yours!"I pushed him but the knife slit a little at my neck.Blood rolled down.I winced as I touched the wound.

"It makes no sense!!You keep saying you love me yet you keet hurting me both mentally and physically!!!!IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE!"I shouted at him.He suddenly brought the knife dangerously near to me again.I shut my eyes tightly to feel the knife's contact but instead I heard a thump.

I opened my eyes to be met with a back.A male's back.

"I told you to back off and not to touch her,didn't I?"My eyes widened at who the voice belonged to at the exact time the thunder roared again. Lightning struck as it started to drizzle.

Yoongi...

Chanyeol stood back on his feet again and glared at Yoongi before throwing a punch at him.Tears form in my eyes as I stood there witnessing two guys punching each other.The corner of Yoongi's lip got busted while Chanyeol looked perfectly fine.Only his ankle got twisted from the kick Yoongi gave.

Chanyeol was gonna give Yoongi another punch so I immediately picked a stone and threw it at his head.Bingo!

He clutched onto his head painfully.Tears rolled down my cheeks as I couldn't stand being here.

"Please...stop.."I said and ran away from the alley.I could hear Yoongi shouting at me to stop but I didn't stop.The light drizzle soaked my clothes and hair.I'm completely a soaking mess!

Imagine Twice's Son Chaeyoung is older than Rosie and Mina is Son Chaeyoung's sis.

I'll write Yoongi's POV in the next chapter!