set up

Chae's POV

The bell rang and immediately the girls left me saying they had something the teacher told them to handle. It was weird but I shrugged and made my way out. It was 5:30 pm when we got dismissed since the girls had afternoon classes while the boys had none.

Tiredly, I made my way outside when I found a figure casually leaning against the wall with his hands crossed. Realization struck into me when I remembered he will pick me up. He looked up and his eyes landed on me, his gummy smile immediately made a appearance.

"Let's go!" 

I nodded and followed him into his car.

"Hey Chae, Jennie asked me to tell you to wear something nice cause she wants me to bring you to the place where she and the rest suggested." Yoongi asked once we were seated in the car. I nodded and soon enough, Yoongi drove me home. I could hear him mumbling 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' but I didn't really care about it.

Yoongi's POV

She agreed to the suggestion!

I couldn't stop myself from mumbling 'Yes!'

Once I stopped in front of her house, Chae scurried out to the builiding.

I took out my phone and called Hoseok.

"Are everyone in place? Did Namjoon do any damage? Did you explain everything to the girls too? Ask Taehyung and Lisa to distract her while I change okay?"

Hoseok chuckled."Calm down man..Yes. Everything's in place and no worries. Jin hyung banned Namjoon to help hold all the things. Namjoon is currently explaining everything to the girls and I will do that now."

I sighed in relief. I don't want the plan which I happened to plan the whole night to be wasted. Hopefully, that Chanyeol dude won't be a pain in the ass since I did something to make him forget about us. *wink wonk*

8pm sharp. Out in the field.

I really wanna complete this book first so I could publish the next book which is a BLACKTAN book. Jinsoo and Taennie will be on hold. I'm gonna focus on BROTHER next since it's close to the ending too and Not Yours last.