Coffee

Chaeng's POV

I was on my bed dreaming about food.I don't know why but I was craving for coffee.I jumped down from my bed and went to the closet.I took a long sleeved hoodie cause I don't want people looking at my wrist.

I locked my door and went to my favorite cafe in the whole of Seoul.

---------------

"Can I get a Caramel Macchiato please?"I asked the waiter."Hey it's you again!Nice to meet you again."I gave him a warm smile before I sat at a table near the window at the far back.I thanked the waiter for bringing my coffee and I plunged my earphones in my ear and started to listen to some music.

Yoongi's POV

I was just sitting in one of the benches before I got call from Tae.

Italic-Tae

BOLD-Yoongi

Wassup.

Hey hyung!

Why'd you call?

Hyung can you buy Cappuccino?I'm craving for it.

Whatever.I'm going to go buy it but I will stay and drink a Americano.

Do whatever you want but I need my Cappuccino.

And he cut the call.I walked to the cafe which I always go to and that's where my friend, Baekhyun works at.

-----------------------

"Yo Baek!"I waved at him.

"Hey Yoongi..What'ya doing here?"He asked me.

"I just wanna order a Americano and Cappuccino for take away."I said.

"Alright take a seat.I will pass it to you."I turned to walk to my usual seat when I saw a girl sitting there.Not just any girl.Chaeyoung?What is she doing here?I asked myself.

"Hey..."I sat in front of Chae.

"Oh h-hey."She flinched as she pulled her sleeves till they covered her hand.

-------------------

"Can you tell me more about you?"I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Sure--"And she got cut off by Baek who was bringing me my Americano.

"You know her bro?"He asked me and I nodded."We're classmates."

"Alright sorry for disturbing and continue your sweet talk."and he left.

"Uh I'll just continue.My name is Park Chaeyoung and you know it already.My birthday is at 11 Feb.I love things related to music so I am aiming to be a idol.Oh and my love for food is huge!Um that's all I think...Well how about you?"

I chuckled mentally at the mention of the love she has for food.

"Well..Min Yoongi is my name duh...I'm born in 9 March.Loves music.Want to become a idol too.That's all."I said with a small smile.

"Uhm okay..."and she looked down.

At some point of time,when she was looking at the window,her eyes would widen and avoid looking out.I felt suspicious so I looked out at the same time when she tried to avoid it and I have no clue.Lots of people walking as usual.

"So moved on heh?"I heard a male's voice and I turned to see a guy standing in front of the table while smirking at Chaeng.He looked at me and gave a disgusted look.

"Who are you man?I'll just tell you to leave what's mine and you'll be all fine."That guy started asking me and when I was about to reply,Chaeng cut me off.I flinched mentally at her sudden movement.

Chae's POV

Why?Why must I see him again walking near the place I am.

---------------

"So moved on heh?"Him.Not again.I flinched when I heard his voice.

-------------- 

"Who are you man?I'll just tell you to leave what's mine and you'll be all fine."He started to ask Yoongi.

Alright!That's the last straw!!I stood up angrily,annoyed by his presence.I got to be strong.I must be.

"CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT I DON'T KNOW YOU!?I AM NOT GONNA BE HER AGAIN!I AM DIFFERENT!!I AM NOW STRONG!!SHE WAS WEAK!!I AM NOT GONNA BE THE TRASH THAT YOU WOULD ALWAYS THROW AWAY!!DON'T YOU DARE BRING HIM INTO THIS!HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!JUST A FRIEND!And even if I was taken,you wouldn't care.You would just care at first then throw me away.Just LEAVE ME ALONE!"I said before stomping off but He gripped me.He gripped at the area I cut.

"Oh babe~Just know that you will end up coming to me~"

I hissed in pain.I pulled my hand away."In your dreams! NOW.DON'T. TOUCH. ME."And I left.

Yoongi's POV

I was left dumbfounded with this guy.

"Tch."I heard him said before leaving the cafe.

By making the long story short,I guess Chaeng was his ex and they broke up because that dude cheated on her?Well..I shouldn't be nosy but that topic was stuck with me in my mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ya'll!!Miss me?Lol never mind.

I just want to inform that I won't be updating this and not yours.

I'm going to be focusing on BROTHER and Thanks to her cause they have less chapters than these 2.And I'm also thinking about publishing another book but...I will just put it in my draft first.I am just going to tell you it is a YoonRose/Chaegi fanfic. A Jirose fanfic will be also coming your way but I won't be publishing yet.

:)