Their new song

Chaeng's POV

"So let's think of our positions!!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed."By looking at your potential Chaeng,you really fit the main vocal and lead dancer position.Is that okay with you?"

"Ne.I actually wanted to be the main vocal and lead dancer in a group."

"Great!!Let's sing the song we wrote!!" Lisa pulled me to a room where the word 'BLACKPINK' was written.

"This is our dance practice room. The room beside this is our office type of room,that's where we write our songs." Jennie unnie said smiling.

"What's the song about?" I asked.

"Our song is called Whistle.We haven't decided the moves yet as we needed another member."

⇢•⇠ 

"I'll be happy to sing the song!!I love the lyrics!!"

"Glad you like it." Jisoo unnie chuckled. " Come on , Let's record it!"

⇢•⇠ 

After some hours, we recorded finish and it was a success!!

"And Chaeng I forgot to mention that we will have a school concert show next month."

"Yeah so we gotta create the dance as we only have 3 weeks left." Lisa continued from Jisoo.

I nodded as I was used to performing in front of crowds.

Lisa's POV

I dragged Chaeng to the dance practice room to think of moves.I was amazed that her moves are quite unique and I agreed.It took only 1 hour to think of half of the songs moves.

"Wow!Chaeng you're really great in thinking about dance moves!!"

"Thank you,no one ever said that to me." She blushed.