crazier pt.2

Chae's POV

After I bid my goodbyes to the girls,I wanted to visit that place.It's been long and he must miss me!

I walked quickly as excitement grew in me.

I walked past the basketball where 3 boys were playing but their attention soon fell on me as one of the boys walked towards me.I nodded my head and tried to get out of the area but the other dude blocked my way.I was thinking to kick him in the crotch and run away when two hands snaked its way to my waist.I stood rooted to the ground while the figure me pulled me closer to it and shouted at the 3 guys.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!Let's go!"Once the voice voiced,I immediately gained my consciousness and followed the figure pulling me out.Yoongi.

Once we were out of the area,he was still holding onto my hand.I cleared my throat to make him aware of what he was doing and once he did,he let go my hand and apologized profusely."It's okay...Thanks for saving me though...I need to go.Thank you!"And I left.

I walked up the little hill and reached a abandon area which not many knows.

Upon seeing the one I wanted,a smile grew on my face as I ran towards him.

"Manju-ah!"I called out to golden retriever lying down near a dirty and torn couch.

The dog's head jerked up at my sudden call and it's tongue immediately made a appearance.I bent down beside him and started to rub him and pet him.

"Oh You like it~?"I cooed at the dog who is having his time being satisfied by the rub I'm giving.

"I'm sorry I couldn't come.I have to attend school and I can't meet you and now I need to find a job which will now obstruct."I pouted,still rubbing it's tummy.

As if he understood,he licked my hand and barked at me.I giggled.This dog and me can be great soulmates!

"You know Manju. There's this guy who makes me feel a little crazy.Just now he just back hugged me and called me his girlfriend.It's a little weird to be honest.But I get that he did that to save me from those creeps."I told the dog who STILL seems to be enjoying the rub.

"What am I going to do with you huh?"I cooed at the dog before rubbing his tummy furiously as his cuteness has affected me."You're too cute to be left alone!Should I bring you back home?Yeah I should!"I stopped rubbing his tummy and he sits up.

"Come on Manju-ah!Let's go to your new home!"I gestured the dog to follow me and he obeyed me.

Another chapter since I got 1k reads for this book!!

You guys remembered the dog in the Ice cream MV acting along with Rosie?Yup Manju made a appearance here!!