new kid pt.2

TIME PASS(Break time)

Jennie's POV

As usual,we went to our favorite place of the school to have our break.The rooftop.But when we reached there,A angelic voice,a very uniquely rare singing voice full of emotions singing.

"Unnie who is that?"Lisa asked but I silenced her  asking them to go in silently.

And what surprises me is that the voice belonged to the new girl Chaeyoung.

As soon as she finished, we clapped but she flinched when she heard us.

"Unnie?Lisa?What are you doing here?"Chaeng asked as she wiped her tears which were rolling down her cheeks.

"Are you okay Chaeng?Why were you crying?"Jisoo unnie asked.

Chaeng just replied back "I wasn't crying. I was letting out my emotions."

"But Chaeng you do really sing well!I like the style of you changing your tone!Even me I still need to practice." But Chaeng just smiled.

"I like you.How about you be one of us now?"I flashed her my gummy smile as I asked her.

"Yeah Chaeng should really be one of our member!"

"Agreed! So Chaeng,would you be one of us?"Chaeng just blinked at each of us.

Chaeng's POV

As all the students went to have their break,I went over to a rooftop which I saw while finding the principal's office.

I opened my audio and started to sing my heart out.

When I find myself in times of trouble,

Mother Mary comes to me.

Whisper words of wisdom let it be,

I sang till I cried!!I couldn't get over the fact he cheated on me!

I looked down from the rooftop wondering how it will feel if I just let go of myself but I knew it will hurt my loved ones so I refrained from doing what I was thinking.

As I finished singing,claps were heard behind me and I flinched to the fact that there were people listening to my singing.

"Wahh!!Daebak!!You sing really well Chaeng!!Thanks for making me cry."

I was relieved that it was just Lisa, Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie.

Suddenly Jennie asked me if I wanted to be one of them but I just blinked in response.

Jennie unnie chuckled,"I meant do you wanna be one of us,part of BLACKPINK."

"Oh...I don't want to be a torture to you guys so issok."

"Who in the world said that you would be a torture to us?!The more the merrier of course!!Plus I don't wanna be the only youngest and you are the same age as me."Lisa frowned at the mention of 'torture'.

"So is it a 'Yes' or a 'No'?" Jisoo unnie asked. "I ain't forcing you okay so you can think."

"Do I get to sing and dance?" I asked I mean I applied this school to be a idol and they asked me if I wanted to be in their group.

"Of course!"The three of them said in unison.

"JINX!"  again.

I just chuckled at their behaviour feeling that there would be someone to care for me once again.

"Come on!!Let's get you to audition!!We need to see your talents!!And BTS is going to be there."Lisa said as she rushed.I just shrugged cause it's just a audition.