Hands off

Chae's POV

"Hey baby girl!What are you doing here alone?"Chanyeol came beside me,placing his hand on my waist.I immediately pushed him and his filthy hand away from me.

"Stop touching me.Just leave me alone!Is it too hard to ask for that?"I replied and walked away but I was suddenly stopped when Chanyeol back hugged me.

"Stop!Okay?Stop!Just go away!"I pushed him but being the stubborn Chanyeol he is continued to pester me.I was about broke a run when I heard him.Two guys,seriously?

Yoongi's POV

I was walking to the cafe where Baek works at when I heard shouts like "Leave me alone". Curiously I followed the sound and it led me to Chae and that guy whom Chae yelled at.

"Hands off."I said firmly as I pulled Chae behind me.

"Oh so trying to be the hero huh?"That dude said and I swear if I can,I will break his face.I was about to respond back when Chae pulled me away from that dude.

"Just ignore him.That guy is a waste of time."She said as she turned to see behind me.That guy seemed to stop following us.

I nodded.I forgot where I needed to go so I just followed her unknowingly.

"Yoongi?Aren't you gonna do what you need?Why are you following?"Chae stopped in her tracks and faced me.

"Uh oh...I need to...I need to go to the cafe."I came back to my senses and pointed to the cafe and she nodded and walked away.Ugh.I really gotta focus.

"Aren't you gonna come or are you gonna stand there?"Chae asked again as she stops to face me."I'm coming."I said with a small smile and followed her.

"So what do wanna drink?I'll treat you as a thank you for saving me from that creep."Chae said,taking out some cash from her purse.

"It's okay.You don't really gotta treat me."I told her but she kept begging me with her puppy eyes till I couldn't resist it.Like come on!She was freaking cute!

"1 Americano and 1 Cappucino please!"Chae ordered.I went to the seat and sat.She sat opposite me and soon the atmosphere between us became awkwardly silent.