why again?

Chae's POV

As soon as school finished,I left cause I don't want boys to surround me again.

"Ugh seriously now?"I scrunched my nose as it started to have big downpour. Jennie unnie is out and Jisoo unnie is sick while Lisa has dance practices for dance.I looked to my left and right but there's no way I could leave the premise.In defeat,I walked over to the wall and leaned against it hoping the rain would slow down so I could at least run back.

"Need a lift?"I flinched at a sudden question.I looked at the side to be met with the guy who is just some inches taller than me."Instead of standing by my side, please next time stand in front of me.One day my soul is gonna leave my body. "I glared at the pale-skinned guy.

"Okay sorry.Do you need a lift?It's raining and are you sure you wanna be waiting here for hours hoping the rain would stop?"

He got a point though..I sighed in defeat once again."Sure.."

I sat at the backseat, making myself comfortable while Yoongi sat at the driver's seat starting the vehicle.

"I live at ***********. Thanks!"I grinned at him as I looked through my phone.The air was filled with silence since neither of us dared to break it

------------

"Thanks for the ride!I'm sorry for troubling you."I thanked him and closed the door to the car.I watched the car speeding away in a distance slowly disappearing.

I plopped myself down on my comfy sofa as I searched for the remote which was buried somewhere near the cushions.Netflix I am home!

------------

It's 6pm.I'm bored.There's nothing.No snacks.Only avocados which were left here by Jennie unnie. Yeah as if I'm gonna dig into it.NO.Avocados are a no no.

I walked to my room as I took out a black hoodie.Simple is always the best. I went to the mirror and just combed my hair down cause I look like a mess.

I was walking to the convenience store when I felt a presence behind me.I turned to see him again. Ugh why him again?

YAS DYNAMITE IS GOING TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW BUT I AM GOING TO BE IN SCHOOL WHEN THE MV COMES OUT :(((((

I'm also having my before the graduation-examination papers. So The nerdie me is going to take over though I am dumb at every subject besides English- 

Also Happy Ten Years With JENNIE!!! It's been a DECADE!!