confession

Author's POV

"Sorry it took a while. I felt a little sweaty so I took a quick shower." Chae nervously chuckled and apologized to Yoongi.

" Chae nervously chuckled and apologized to Yoongi

{Rosie's outfit}

"It's okay." Yoongi told her and checked her out before eyeing the road. He was blushing and hoped that the red blush on his cheeks would be invisible. Damn she looks too cute and beautiful to look away! He thought as he stole little glances through the front mirror at the girl who was staring out of the window

Chaeyoung in the other hand was confused as to why neither of the girls told her in person and left her in school and suddenly asked Yoongi to bring her to hangout. She's surely gonna question them.

⇢•⇠

"Aah~ Chaeyoung!" Lisa came over and hugged Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung giggled a bit before flinching at the deep voice. 

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" She asked, confused.

"Aah, I secretly joined without Jennie noticing." Taehyung said as he scratched the back of his head and chuckling nervously. Chaeyoung nodded.

"Where are the ot-" Before Chaeyoung could finish her sentence, Taehyung phone rang.

"22." The other line said. The voice was high and squeaky. Jimin, Chaeyoung thought as she heard the caller.

Taehyung then made a peace sign along with Lisa and pulled her in front of a cookie store. Chaeyoung was taken aback at the sudden pull.

"What are you guys doing?" She questioned them but Lisa stuffed her a cookie into her mouth which she munched into.

Taehyung and Lisa spent 1 hour pulling Chaeyoung around the area. 

7:50 pm.

Taehyung checked his watch and signaled Lisa. Lisa nodded her head and looked at Chaeyoung with a teasing look. Chaeyoung arched a eyebrow at the girl who was teasing her with her face. 

Chaeyoung was taken aback again when she was pulled to a bridge instead. A colorful one.

 A colorful one