mind games 2

Yoongi's POV

My face was still red after just now.I can't believe it!But....why do I care if I made myself a fool in front of her?Ugh!What's happening to me?

"So...Should we part ways from here?"Chae asked."Do you need like some company?In case that guy comes?"I asked but Chae immediately bring her hands up to her chest and waved.

"It's okay.I don't think he will take the bus.I can manage it.You should go.Bye!We'll see each other in school."She said and waved at me with a eye smile.My lips automatically turned upwards as my hands came up,waving in the air.Her figure was slowly disappearing and I don't know why I feel a little sad. 

I didn't realize my hand was still waving though she left already.I immediately brought it down and pinched my thigh,earning a wince of pain from me.

Mind: Second time of embarrassing yourself!You deserved that!
Me: Uh no.Just keep quiet!

I immediately walked away from the area I was standing for the past 10 minutes fighting with my mind.

Ugh!What ingredients did you put me into my coffee to make me embarrass myself today Baek!?

Chae's POV

That guy is so complicated.

One second he is warm and then later he is all cold.He's scary sometimes to be honest.

I buried my head into my pillow as I kicked my bed continuously.He should really smile often!!His gummy smile is so rare!!Ugh!!Thinking about it is already making me blush.

What did Baekhyun oppa put in inside my coffee to make me blush thinking about him?!

Sorry for a short chapter.

Oh and I changed the description because I found the previous one boring and cringy so I changed.

Looks so good and Looks so sweet~
Lookin good enough to eat~