the talk

Chae's POV

I've arrived at school to be met with boys crowding around me. Oh god please not what I think it is!

"Oh my god!Chaeyoung!Your floor sliding move was so sexy!Oh my god!"A guy said.I think his name is Rocky?I don't know.I smiled uneasily hoping the ground would swallow me up.

"Heh.."I replied slowly backing out of the crowd but end up bumping into someone.

Is bumping and me something?I always end up bumping into someone most likely everyday.

"Sorry!"I turned to face the bunny boy.

"Oh hey Jungkook."I smiled completely forgetting the noisy boys crowding us.

"And uhm...Bye?"I said to Jungkook and the crowd before getting out of the area and entering the school.

I sighed."Let's hope they won't come to me..."I whispered to myself.

"Who won't come to you?"I flinched to see Yoongi walking behind me with his hands in his pockets with a boring or sleepy expression.

"N-nothing.Hold up!Don't you know?"I asked confused and he shook his head."Just remain like that!Don't find out what it was.."I said as I walked towards my locker leaving the pale skinned guy befuddled.

Yoongi's POV

What drama did I miss out?

"She's weird."I mumbled to myself before walking towards my own locker.What did she mean when she told me not find out about it.I saw boys crowding around her once she entered but my lazy self was too lazy to walk there to know what it was about.Then she back-bumped into Jungkook while trying to leave the crowd of boys then they started talking and she left.

I shrugged it off and walked towards the class I have now.Math.Great! Life is not always about studies you know?(If you understand it then congrats :)) Why do we need to learn math when we have calculators?(TXT reference :))

Algebra,volume,geometry and more crap.

I entered and the class was filled with voices.I overheard some of them so I took interest and eavesdrop.

"Hey {random boy's name}!You know that Chaeyoung girl?The new girl in BLACKPINK!Her Boombayah floor sliding was so seeexxy!Her voice sounded so seeexy too!!"A random guy uttered.Why is my blood boiling?Ugh!Ignore it Min Yoongi!

"I know right!I wonder how she would be in the bed!"The random guy retorted and that's the last straw.

"Hey {random's boy name}!Why don't you mind your own goddamn business and stop talking crap about Chaeyoung?You really need holy water!"I responded with disgust.That guy seriously need some holy water.I hope he won't ruin some innocent boys and girls. Chaeyoung looks like a virgin to be honest and I think she should be innocent.

I glared daggers at two boys and those two stopped talking and faced the front.Respect Women ya'll!

So now I understand why Chae told me to not find it out.It was about her dance.Maybe she doesn't want attention?who knows.

Hold up!Why was I thinking about her?Oh god please!Dating is the last thing I would wanna do.I just facepalmed mentally.