"Are you crazy?!"

Yoongi's POV

Thunder roared and I sighed.Why must it always rain when I'm out.

Hurriedly,I went to the little alley which I found out once when I took a stroll.Thunder roared again.Is God mad?Why is he growling non stop?

I looked through my phone's music player when I heard a scream."IT MAKES NO SENSE-"

A female's voice!

Afraid a creep is trying to harm a innocent girl,I followed the voice and my eyes widen.

Park Chaeyoung!!

The knife was placed so close to her neck.I dashed and kicked him in the crotch.Chanyeol fell on the ground.

"I told you to back off and not to touch her, didn't I?"I asked him seriously.He chuckled and stood up at the exact time God roared and finally let his tears fell.He glared at me and started punching me.I managed to dodge some but my lips got busted.I touched the bloody area and kicked his ankle which made him twist it.He was about to punch me but suddenly clutched onto his head.

A stone fell on the ground beside him.I turned my head to see Chae looking at me and Chanyeol with teary eyes."Please...stop.."She said in a small voice before running away.

I turned to Chanyeol and glared at him."Fuck you."

I then ran after Chae calling her to stop but she didn't. The drizzling was no help instead was making her get wet.She could catch a cold goddamn it!

She was running to the road and my eyes widen at the busy road.Cars were speeding and she's running right to there.Using all my energy,I sprinted and luckily I was able to pull her wrist.Her head banged onto my chest.She looked at me teary eyed as she pushed me away but I tighten the grip on her hand.

Chae's POV

I ran to the road.I almost slipped but I don't care. The only place I need to be is at my house for comfort.I don't care if the cars hit me. I just want to be at my house.

I was about to step my foot onto the busy road when someone pulled my wrist making me hit the person's hard chest.I looked at the person and pushed him away but Yoongi tighen his grip on my hand.

"Yoongi let g-"Before I could finish my sentence, the next thing I felt was his lips on mine.

His warm lips was against mine.At the exact time, rain fell on us, making both of us soak.

I didn't respond and stood still with wide eyes.He pulled away later and looked into my eyes.I came back to my senses."Are you crazy?!"

"Are you crazy?!"He asked me back,still staring deeply into my eyes.I looked away and sighed. Rain still raining on us.

"I love you Park Chaeyoung."My head shot up to him.I wasn't expecting this.

"I don't know how but I fell.Whenever I see you,butterflies appear in my stomach.I try to not show it but I can't help it."I blushed furiously and looked down,avoid letting him see my fully red face.

"When I'm with you,my world is chaotic."

"When I see Chanyeol hurting you, dozens of unexplained feelings races into my heart.I just want to protect you."He said with a small voice.I looked up slightly to see him staring at me with a warm smile.

"I..-"My chin got lifted up by his pale hands.

He showed me his gummy voice.I looked at the side of his lips and noticed the dried blood.I opened my bag and took out a tissue and dabbed the bloody area."There's blood."Maybe the topic could also be change.

He held my hand, stopping me.

"Don't change the subject here."I got chills once his husky voice appeared.Maybe he wouldn't let the topic get change.I looked away but he pulled my face back and lifted my chin up.He grabbed the tissue packet from my hand and took out a fresh piece and dabbed it on my neck.I winced at every dab.

I touched the slit area once he stopped.

"Where do you live?"He asked me out of the blue.

"Wha-?"

"Where do you live?You're gonna catch a cold if you stay here."He said and gazed me.

"I'll go by myself.Thank you for saving me."I bowed slightly and left yet I could hear him following me.

"I would love it if you let me be by myself for now."I told him,not sparing a glance before running away.

Yoongi's POV

I ruffled my wet hair in frustration.

I confessed but she changed the topic.

I ain't letting that slip.

I'm gonna confess again and this time,I won't let her change the topic.

The confession began!Bada bing bada boom boom boom!