"I don't know..."

Yoongi's POV

I separated with Jennie once I stepped onto the school grounds.The school is unusually quiet but I shrugged thinking it was because we are early.I was about to move to my classroom when someone poke me on the shoulder.I turned to see Jennie with her lips in a thin line.

"Hey bro?Wondering why no one's in school?"She asked and I nodded with curiousity.

"It's because IT'S A FUCKING PUBLIC HOLIDAY!"Jennie suddenly shouted with her hands in the air.

My blood was already raging.MOM SERIOUSLY DISTURBED MY BEAUTY SLEEP FOR NOTHING?!

I was about to turn my back and head for the exit with Jennie when I heard something.

"Ah...shit."The voice mumbled.Both of us turned behind to see Chae walking with her head hung low and her hand on her forehead.

"Chae!"Jennie shouted and ran to her upon seeing her best friend.The brunette who was looking at the ground the entire moment not knowing there are 2 people staring at,shot her head up and her eyes widen seeing Jennie and me.

"What are you doing here?"Jennie asked as she side hugged Chae.

"I forgot today was a public holiday and I arrived earlier than usual so when the school was quiet,I assumed I was early so I sat in class.I scrolled through my phone when my reminder went off, I suddenly remembered that there is no school today.How about you?"Chae answered her and looked at both me and Jennie.

"Our mom woke us up and sent us to school and being the dumb us,we didn't know it was a public holiday."Jennie shrugged.

"Hey let's hang out to pass the time!"Jennie asked her,shaking her shoulders aggressively.

"Sure!But I'm hungry so let's go to MCDonald's and eat there.How about you Yoongi?Wanna tag along?"She answered Jennie before eyeing me.

"I don't know."I shrugged.

"Yah!Come on!We haven't eaten breakfast so come on!Plus the dare!I dare you to buy food for us!"Jennie dared me.I sighed.

Sometimes I question myself what I did to have Jennie as my sister.

HAPPY JK DAY!!