My first concert

Chaeng's POV

After days of practicing,our dance was perfect!!Now we are just practicing while singing and all the members are really stable.

TIME SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE CONCERT

"Chaeng will you be alright?Are you confident?"Jisoo unnie asked me.

I nodded.

I was amazed by BTS Fake Love perfomance.As soon as they finished we went up.

As soon as they finished we went up

This was what we were wearing.

Judges,BTS,TWICE,Red Velvet,EXO and many more were watching us.I took a deep breath and mumbled hwaiting to myself and went to our positions.

After we performed,Everyone stood up to clap and even the judges!As soon as all the group performed finish,it was time to announce the winners and I can't believe it!!It is our first win!!

We went up to take the trophy and thanked.Lisa even mentioned me part of the choreography process.As soon as we went back to our seats,BTS praised us.

"Wah!!Rosie I really wanna see your choreographing skills!!Can we come to your practice studio to watch you guys planning the choreo?" J-Hope asked.

"Is that okay Lisa?"I asked and she nodded.

"We are currently planning one for our new song Buljangnan so okay!"Lisa mentioned.

Suga's POV

Chaeyoung is something.I was amazed at her dancing and was even more amazed that the choreo was made by her alongside with Lisa.Her outfit was so hot and her tiny waist was so tiny!!

I have no words!This girl is something.I smirked for no reason and went back to my boring poker face before anyone notices.