Good or Bad?

Chae's POV

I groaned as I pressed the snooze button on my phone.

Ugh,I wanna sleep more!!I kicked the mattress several times before jumping out.

Lazily,I walked towards the bathroom to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.Eyes were still partly closed before,

"AAAHH!" I shouted at my reflection on the mirror.My hair looks as if it's a bird's nest!

I turned the shower on to let the water ruin my once ruined hair.

~•~

I walked through school with my shoulders slumping and my messy hair.I managed to smooth it but I was too lazy to comb it so I ruffled my hair which made it look as if I completed a race.

"OH MY GOD PARK CHAEYOUNG?!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"I turned my head to face Jennie unnie with a shock expression on her face.I smiled and stretched my hands.

"Wifey~"I went towards her but she moved.I pouted.

"You need a makeover hubby!Look at your hair!!"She pointed at my messy hair.I simply nodded and went back to slumping my shoulders.She pulled me to the restroom and made my hair to two pigtail braids.

"Thank you wifey~"I said slowly as I went for a hug.She hugged me back and we made our way to class.I leaned my head on her shoulder and walked slowly cause NO ONE loves history.

"Unnie I'm hungry."I pouted.She chuckled and pulled out a packet of cookies from her jean pocket and handed it to me.I took it and smiled at her before munching into it.

Yoongi's POV

I walked into the school grounds and immediately 2-3 girls came to me.I ignored them and made my way in.

I'm having History which means I would see my dear sister and I don't want to as she would start ranting about the teacher in between of lessons to me.

I walked ahead and saw two figures.Jennie and Chae. Chae is leaning her head on Jennie's shoulder as both walked.

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing I'm feeling jealous cause I want Chae's head on my shoulder instead of Jennie's.I sighed and followed behind the duo.

I wanted to write Chaennie so ta-da!!