epilogue

Author's POV

Yoongi stood in front of the mirror, fidgeting. He stared at the pink box in front of him repeatedly. He was nervous. Nervous if she would like it. Sure, he was rich. He could just go to one of the most famous jewelry shop and buy one but no he didn't. He made it himself.  He made it for months and finally it was done.

Will she like my handmade necklace? Yoongi was having a non stop questioning chaos in his head.

The necklace was just simple. A thin string with Chaeyoung's initials on a heart.

It was their 1 year anniversary and Yoongi had no idea how to do it

It was their 1 year anniversary and Yoongi had no idea how to do it. He could do the same way he did for the confession but he didn't want Chaeyoung to think he can't think romantically. 

So instead of thinking of the place to celebrate, Yoongi made it simple. 

A date in a house.

Yoongi was working on a song for months too. Specifically for Chaeyoung. She was the cause of his euphoria so to put those in a song, he asked his friends for help.

⇢•⇠

"I'm back!" Chaeyoung said as she entered their house. It was Yoongi's but he told Chaeyoung to move in with him so now it's theirs.

She didn't hear or see Yoongi around which made her curious. She walked towards their room when someone back hugged her.

"You're home...." Yoongi mumbled as he buried his head in the crook of Chaeyoung's neck, smelling her scent.

Chaeyoung smiled and turned her body to face him.

"Do you know what day it is?" She asked, hoping he would remember.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked her, secretly smirking to see her upset face. Chaeyoung pouted and slapped his chest.

"You really did forget it huh?"

Yoongi chuckled and carried her, suprising Chaeyoung.

"Yah! Put me down!" Chaeyoung pouted while wriggling herself out of his embrace. He tightened the grip around her which made her have a harder time to wriggle. She gave up in the end and pouted even more. He set her down on the couch and pinched her cheeks. "Aigoo!"

Chaeyoung just stayed still while pouting and looking at the guy who was preparing something.

"Here." Yoongi passed the earpiece to her. Chaeyoung took it and put it in her. Yoongi just watched her listening to the song he composed. Best Of Me.

Chaeyoung was nodding slowly with the beat and feeling loved by the words sang. He didn't forget it..

The song ended and Chaeyoung took out the earpiece out of her ear. She plunge onto Yoongi and hugged him. "I thought you forgot it and I was so ready to murder you!" She retorted which made Yoongi laugh.

Yoongi then took out the pink box. He gulped nervously. I am not proposing to her to marry me! I'm just giving her this necklace! 

He took the necklace and wrapped it around Chaeyoung. She looked down at the necklace and smiled. "Aww. I love it!"

"But I couldn't buy anything for you." Chaeyoung pouted when she realized she didn't buy anything for him since Mina said she would deposit her money tomorrow.

Yoongi chuckled. "As long as I'm with you, I don't need anything."

Chaeyoung still felt bad so she said, "I'll cook all your favorites tomorrow."

Yoongi smirked. "My favorite is you." 

Chaeyoung blushed furiously at his words and slapped him lightly on the chest before burying her head on it.