new kid

KIM JISOO's POV

I was talking to my members when the school's speaker went off.

[KIM JISOO,PLEASE COME OVER TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW.THANK YOU.]

I looked puzzled as my name was metioned.

"What did you do unnie? Why did Ms Kim call you?" Lisa asked.

I shrugged as I notice my boyfriend, Jin signaling and mouthing a 'why'.

I just shrugged and hurried to the principal's office.

"You called me Ms Kim?"

(Jisoo clothes and hairstyle)

"Ne.Jisoo-shi, can you help Chaeyoung around?She's in the same class as you."

I looked over at the new girl smiling sweetly.Her hair was black/dark brown and her chubby cheeks made her look like a chipmunk.

Her hair was black/dark brown and her chubby cheeks made her look like a chipmunk

(Rosé's clothes and hairstyle)

I nodded at Ms Kim and asked the new girl to follow me.

Rosé's POV

"Your name's Chaeyoung?"Jisoo asked.

"Ne.You can either call Chaeng or Rosé."

"Oh...Why is it Rosé?"

"My name is Roseanne in english so in short people would call me Rosé."

"Oh well,I'm Kim Jisoo.I'm a member of BLACKPINK."Jisoo introduced herself.

"BLACKPINK?" I repeated after her in confusion with a confuse face.

"Ne.I'm the oldest in the squad and we are currently finding another member.We are actually one of the popular bands in school.We dance,sing and rap.I'm currently the Vocalist in the team while Jennie and Lisa are the rappers.Lisa is also the main dancer in our squad."

I nodded and asked " What do you mean by one of the popular bands?"

She chuckled and said "We'll catch up later.Right now we have class." and she led me to the class.

Jisoo immediately went to the teacher and said something and I assume it is about me being a new student.She smiled at me as she left to her seat.

The teacher clapped and said "Alright quiet down class!There's a new student joining us today.Please treat her well."The teacher said as she gestured me to introduce myself.

"Annyeonghasseo naneun Park Chaeyoung imnida..You can either call me Chaeng or Rosé." I said as I bowed.

Suga's POV

I  woke up from my beautiful sleep when the teacher clapped but I careless what the teacher said. As I was about to lay my head on the table,A girl's voice was heard 

"You can either call me Chaeng or Rosé."

I looked up and it was the exact girl who bumped onto me.Her wavy black/dark brown hair and her chubby cheeks made her look like a real life chipmunk.

"Okay thank you Chaeyoung, You may sit down beside Jisoo for now."

She nodded as she went to Jisoo.

Rosé's POV

I nodded and went towards Jisoo.

"Class!I need to attend a meeting right now so I'll let you have your break now."The teacher said as she left the class.

I just sat quietly before I heard a girl with bangs introducing herself.

(Lisa's clothes and hairstyle)

"Annyeong!!Naneun BLACKPINK Lisa imnida!!" Lisa said as she introduced herself.

I quickly stood up smiled and bowed"Park Chaeyoung imnida."

"Ah I just notice how cute you look with your chubby cheeks." I started to blush and she pinched my cheeks.

"Aish Lisa stop it!Let me introduce myself." A girl with black hair introduced.

" A girl with black hair introduced

(Jennie's clothes and hairstyle)

"I'm Jennie.Main rapper of BLACKPINK."She gave me her gummy smile before she sat down beside Jisoo unnie.