Chapter 2

"For fuck's sake you lazy fucking faggot!" Harry awoke with a start. He looked around him, realising he had fallen asleep on the kitchen floor. "None of this is fucking clean!"

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to fall asleep..." Harry looked up anxiously.

"You will be fucking sorry." His uncle slammed Harry's head against the cabinet as Harry tried to stand up.

"P-please don't...I have school-"

"Well you'll just have to be late, this is your fault!"

"But I can't, I'll get a detention and then I w-won't be able to work and-"

"Shut up!" He groaned, "just shut up! Your voice is so fucking annoying."

Harry glanced at him as he placed a hand on the back of his head gently. He winced at the stinging sensation, grimacing at the scarlet droplets on his fingertip.

"Can I please go and get ready for school? I'll clean the kitchen after work, I promise." He mumbled.

"If you don't, you know what will happen."

Harry nodded, squeezing his eyes shut at his throbbing headache. "Yes, I know."

"Good."

Harry stood up, trudging upstairs into his room. He pulled his uniform out of his bag, quickly showering before pulling it on.

//

"Fucking hell." Louis laughed, leaning against his locker as Harry walked through the door, "what's a tramp doing here?"

Harry ignored him, opening his own locker and taking out his books. He jumped as his locker was slammed shut on his hand, letting out a small yelp. "Shit!"

"Awe, what's wrong?" Louis pouted.

"N-nothing."

"When was the last time you showered?"

"This morning." He replied quietly.

"Well you look like a tramp." Harry looked down, closing his eyes. "God, what's wrong with you? Why are you so quiet? And why do you look like a tramp?"

Harry ignored him yet again, walking to class.

"Ah ah, Harry don't sit down yet. We have a new seating plan. Let me have a look where you are...ah, here we go. You're on the back table with Louis, Zayn and Niall."

Harry froze, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Stan had bullied Harry since Year 7, and he was now Year 11. However, the bullying had increased when Harry had come out just over a year ago, a few months after his mum had passed away. He had told his mother just before she died, but had come out everyone else afterwards. That was when things had been better. His uncle hadn't started to abuse him, and he had still worked. The bullying had been more of a teasing back then.

"Harry, are you alright?"

"Y-yes, sorry sir."

"Go and sit down, the rest of the class will be here soon."

Harry nodded, sitting down, tapping his foot against the floor and playing with his hands.

"Mr Tomlinson, Mr Malik and Mr Horan, you're sat on the back table with Mr Styles."

"Oh fuck's sake!" Louis groaned.

"Language!"

"Do I have to sit with that freak?"

"Yes, Mr Tomlinson, you do. And be nice."

Louis rolled his eyes, sitting down next to Harry and kicking him under the table. Zayn and Niall took their seats opposite.