Chapter 18

"Oi, fag!" Louis yelled after Harry's slouched figure. Harry turned around slowly, blinking at Louis. "Miss told me I had to get you, stop you from running away or whatever."

He shrugged, turning back around and walking into the toilets.

"Are you ignoring me?" Louis growled, pushing Harry against the wall as he stormed in after him.

Ever since last week, Louis had been acting far worse again, he had been cruel more than teasing, and it certainly wasn't helping Harry who had been having a far worse week than normal.

His uncle had hit him everyday, and he hadn't been able to escape the randomer his uncle had bought home last week, but luckily he had only had to give him a hand job. He had also run out of antidepressants, but was too scared to go to the doctor's to get more. To top it off, he had lost his job at the café and was finding it hard to find a new one.

"Sorry." He murmured, his eyes staying fixed on the ground.

"Come on, miss wants you to come back."

"Can't."

"Why not? Too pathetic?" Louis sneered.

Harry pushed Louis off weakly with his remaining strength, locking himself in one of the stalls.

"You're going to fucking pay for that."

"Whatever." Harry curled into a ball, burying his head in his arms.

"Just fucking open the door!" Louis banged on the door, making Harry jump.

"Please go away." He tried not to cry whilst Louis was right outside.

"Just stop being pathetic and come out."

"I can't."

"Yes you fucking can."

"Then why am I hiding in here?"

"Because you're a pussy."

"No, because if I go back in there I'm going to have a breakdown in front of everyone and then my anxiety will act up and then I'll have an anxiety attack and then I'll probably faint or something and everyone will laugh at me even more. And I really can't cope with that at the moment." He choked out.

"Well I'll go and tell miss you're not coming back."

"K." He bit his lip, letting himself cry as soon as Louis had left.

He had cut himself so much in the past week but he still didn't feel any better. Usually it at least made him feel a bit in control, or gave him the satisfaction of punishing himself, but this week it just felt like something that needed to be done for no reason.

Harry was so hungry but he couldn't bring himself to eat, every time Niall offered him food he would decline it, no matter how much Niall tried to force him to eat it. And he hadn't been sleeping. All in all, he was fucking exhausted of living.

He finally managed to stand up, washing his face with cold water as he walked out of the toilets. Louis was headed in his direction, causing Harry to hold himself tightly.

"Are you finally going back to class?"

"No."

"Well where are you going then?"

"To the graveyard. Need to talk to my mum." He walked straight past Louis and out the front doors.

"She's dead. She's not gonna answer you."

"Just fucking piss off will you!?" Harry span around as tears filled his eyes yet again.

"Jesus Christ calm down. I was just sayin'." Louis put his hands up in mock surrender.