Chapter 29

"Oi, Harry." Niall nudged Harry, who turned to him quickly as he snapped out of his trance.

"What are you smirking at?" Harry frowned.

"You may want to stop staring at Louis." Niall pointed out, "it's kinda creepy. Like you have this creepy love stare."

"I do not love Louis." Harry protested.

"I never said you did." Niall giggled.

"You implied it." He grumbled.

"Well who else is that fond look for? Surely it's not Eleanor."

"Shut up." Harry blushed, "I don't love Louis." He mumbled, more to himself than Niall.

"And I don't love food. So why are you staring at him?"

"Because he's pretty." The blush didn't leave, instead growing darker.

"You like him."

"Okay I may have a small crush on him, only a small one though."

"Only a small one." Niall repeated, trying to hide his smirk with his hand. "Well, he's coming over here."

"Alright lads?" Louis flopped down next to them. "Eleanor was being annoying so I thought I'd come say hello."

"What was she doing?"

"Pestering me about coming over tonight. I've already told her that I'm busy."

"What are you doing tonight?" Niall asked curiously.

"Harold and I are going to be watching The Notebook with Lottie, it's her birthday so she wanted us to. Can't say I'm excited, it's proper cheesy."

"Cute." Niall remarked, "well have fun."

//

Harry settled down in the corner of the sofa, Louis sitting next to him.

"Alright Lotts, you can play the movie now." Louis smiled.

"Have you watched it before?" Lottie asked Harry who nodded.

"Yeah, couple years ago. It's one of my favourites."

"Course it is." Louis chuckled, "you do seem like the type for cheesy romantic films. Actually I bet you're a proper romantic."

"Stop flirting," Lottie groaned, "I wanna watch it."

"Sorry." Louis ruffled her hair, causing her to hit his arm.

"Piss off!"

"Hey! Lottie, just because you're 13 it doesn't mean you can swear." Louis began to tickle her, causing her to wriggle around.

Harry let out a small giggle at their interaction, squealing as Louis moved to tickle him instead, "what are you laughing at, ey?" Louis grinned.

"Right that's it, I'm playing it."

Louis stopped tickling Harry, instead flopping back down and resting his head on his shoulder.

//

"Are you crying?" Louis raised his eyebrows as he leaned up to look at Harry.

"No?" Harry responded, quickly wiping his eyes.

"Yes you are. You're so soppy." Louis let out a quiet giggle as he moved to wipe Harry's tears away, freezing once he realised what he was doing. "Sorry."

"'s alright." Harry whispered softly. "Can you lie back down though? You were warm." He blushed.

"Mum, they're doing it again!" Lottie groaned.