Chapter 17

"So you do like to cuddle things." Louis observed as he looked down from his bed to Harry who was holding the pillow close, his head resting on the top.

Harry nodded, "yeah. It's comforting."

"Fair enough." Louis shrugged.

"You should try it." Harry murmured.

"Nah, not a weirdo."

Harry frowned, "it's not weird."

"Whatever you say gay boy."

"Night Louis." He mumbled, rolling over.

Louis raised his eyebrows at Harry's sudden coldness, but decided to ignore it, reaching up to turn the light off. "Night."

The next day when Louis awoke, he couldn't help but stare at Harry who was still sleeping. He had curled up around the pillow, and had a slight pout upon his face. All in all, he looked adorable.

Harry's eyes soon fluttered open and he looked up to Louis sleepily. "Why were you staring at me?" He asked groggily, his raspy voice sending shivers down Louis's spine.

"Just taking in how ugly you are." He said, Harry's face immediately dropping.

"Oh, 'm sorry." He rubbed his eyes, sitting up.

Both boys heads turned to the door at the knock. "Come in." Louis called.

"Alright boys? I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking Lottie and Fizzy shopping. Your dad will still be here though. Help yourself to breakfast." She smiled warmly, "did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes thank you." Harry returned the smile, "thank you for letting me stay here last night."

"It's my pleasure darling. Rights we better get going. I'll see you soon Harry."

"Yeah, bye."

"Bye mum, love you."

"Love you too Lou." She waved.

"You haven't met my dad yet, have you?" Louis asked.

"No. Is he scary?"

Louis snorted, "you'd think anyone was scary."

"That's not true."

"It is, you have anxiety remember. You're a wuss."

"I-I thought you understood." Harry mumbled, trying not to let Louis's words get to him, but failing miserably as he felt tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I do. That was low." Louis apologised.

"Then why did you say it?"

"I dunno, I just didn't think. I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Harry sniffed, wiping his eyes. "L-let's go downstairs."

"Alright." Louis stood up, trailing down the stairs. Harry followed awkwardly.

"Hi Lou, hiya mate." Mark grinned, "I'm Mark." He held his hand out for Harry to shake.

"'m Harry." Harry shook his hand, "hi."

"Would you like coffee? Tea?"

"I'm fine thank you." Harry shook his head.

"I'll make my own coffee. Thank you though."

"Alright, well I'm gonna go out for a run. Just thought I'd stay to meet you."

"See ya." Louis said. Harry waving with a small smile.

//

"Fuckin' hell." Niall sat down next to Harry at lunch that Monday, "you've got another massive bruise."